My New Partner Pokémon!

Soon you had Graduated from the Pokémon Ranger school with Flying Colors along with Keith and the Latter Along with Rhythmi were both sent to another Region to continue their work and you had one last confession from The Blonde Cutie Pie.

Flashback!

Y/n: Hey Rhythmi before your Leave...

Rhythmi: (Blushing) Yeah?

You then Kissed her as she Blushed and then smiled.

Y/n: Love you too. I'll get you in touch with my Home when I get to that. Okay?

Rhythmi: (Blushing) Y-Yes Sir... Hehehe...

Keith: God damn Simp.

Rhythmi: Hey! Shut up.

Flashback End!

You then walked through The Dirt Paths down the Coasts of the Almia Region, and you smiled seeing your new Lodgings which is A Small Wooden House that was very Quaint in this very small Quaint village.

You then walked into the Vientown Ranger Station where you saw Crawford Again.

Y/n: Hey Crawford!

Crawford: Hey Y/n! Nice to see you here! I want you to meet my Partners and Soon to be your Partners! Okay this Tough guy right here is Barlow! He's our Teams Muscle!

Barlow: Hey They're Kid! Nice to meet you!

Barlow (He is the Team Muscle of the Vientown Pokémon Rangers/ Though he Usually has the Local Miltank Farmer Big Bertha do Most of the heavy Lifting/ He has an Intense Fear of Water/ Parter Pokémon: Makuhita)

Crawford: Oh, and here is Our follow Ranger who Just Graduated Last year Luana! She's A Sweetheart Really, Trust me.

Launa: (Blushing) Oh Hello Handsome- I-I-I Mean Y/n! Mr. World champion sir! My Bad! I'm not that Good at... Much anything...

Luana (The Newest Recruit to the Vientown Pokémon Rangers/ She is A Fresh recruit only being graduated A Year ago/ She doesn't really believe she has any good qualities and tends to stay in the Back/ She can be Ditsy at times as well but always Pu...

Luana (The Newest Recruit to the Vientown Pokémon Rangers/ She is A Fresh recruit only being graduated A Year ago/ She doesn't really believe she has any good qualities and tends to stay in the Back/ She can be Ditsy at times as well but always Pulls through in the end/ Partner Pokémon: Buneary)

Y/n: Hey Don't say that. I Know you are amazing deep down.

Luana: (Blushing) Aww, T-Thank you...

Crawford: Now Y/n we need to find you A Partner Pokémon.

Y/n: A What?

Crawford: You need A Partner Pokémon Bud! Now Let's find you one! To the Beach!

You both then soon ended up at A Beach where you found A Munclax running around!

Crawford: Now Capture it Bud.

Y/n: Right!

You then sent out your top as you had quickly Captured Munchlax as you had Tamed him!

Y/n: Hey Munchlax? Want some Potato Chips?

The Little bear Pokémon then took the chip Bags and then began chowing down on it until it get lost under his thick Fur.

Y/n: Eh, He'll find it Later. Welcome to the team Little Man!