The End of Prison Planet!

The Battle now Continues with You continuing to face off against Cumber and Now Xeno Y/n and Xeno Math were now Facing off against Fu!

Xeno Y/n: Ready?

Xeno Math: Ready!

They both then Put on the earrings, and they had both then fused into A New Warrior! Xeno Ymath!

Ymath: Let's do this!

He then Turned SSJ4 Limit Breaker One-Tailed Cloak as Fu smiled keeping in his Super Form!

Fu: Not my Usual form of Fun but Now I would want to do this.

He then Pulled out his Sword and Began flying towards Xeno Ymath!

Fu: Take this!

Xeno Ymath: Star Platinum: Za Warudo Rasengan Barrage!!

He then Froze time around him as he Summoned A Bunch of Clones which Began to slam their Rasengans to into Fu, but Fu Ignored the time stop Just Slammed his Sword in Xeno Ymath!

Fu: Got you.

Xeno Ymath Just smiled as he was then revealed to be Substitution Jutsu and He then appeared Behind Him!

Xeno Ymath: Take this!! Lightning Blade Dragon Fist!!

He then slammed his Electrified Dragon fist into Fu as they slammed into the Planet which was falling apart!

Fu: Tch, You Managed to break my planet. Well, I better leave now. Goodbye.

He then teleports out of there before Xeno Ymath can catch up to him!

Xeno Ymath: Damn!

They then separated as they saw you Facing off against Cumber while you were in A Mere MUI Form as to not cause further damage!

Cumber HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! JUST DIE!!

Cumber than began to try and Unleash A Flurry of Kicks which you quickly Dodged, and he then tried to Punch you, but you grabbed his Fist!

Cumber: W-WHAT!?

You then Punched him in the face sending him flying back!

Y/n: RASENGAN KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

You then Began Unleashing A Massive Blast as Cumber Began to try and Hold back the Attack but it had no effect!

Cumber: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Y/n: DIE!!

Cumber: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Y/n: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Cumber: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

He was then engulfed by the Blast as the entire Planet Began Blowing up with massive explosions and Lava spewing everywhere!

Xeno Y/n: Everyone! Hold on! Now!

You all then Held on to Xeno Y/n as you all teleported back to earth! Cooler Just stood there smiling Looking on.

Cooler: Eh, I don't need their help. Unlike them I can survive space.

Just then the Prison planet blew up to smithereens as all of the Planets began flying off in different directions!

Later on, Earth...

Y/n: Thanks for Saving us... Y/n?

Xeno Y/n: Just call me Xeno Y/n, and Let's Just hope your world will be safe for now on.

He then Pulls out A Scroll as he and Xeno Math teleported out of there.

Math: Wow, other Versions of Us. I Guess we are friends in other timelines too.

Y/n: Yeah. Something wrong Trunks?

Trunks: Nothing Dad it's Just, That Fu Guy... I wonder what he's capable of.

It was True. Fu was still out there, and he could cause A Lot of Trouble in Future.