PUNCH PUNCH FOREVER!

We Open up in your Dojo where you were pretty much Meditating trying to separate all of your feelings, emotions, and even soul from the world only surrounded by darkness and 1,000 Lit of candles, as you smiled.

Just then the door Slammed Open as A Fast wind blew all of the candles were put out as you suddenly felt A Presence!

Y/n: What in the Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch was that!?

???: HAI!

Y/n: Huh? A Little girl?

The Little girl then Pulled out A Newspaper clipping and pushed it in your face!

???: I Know you are the world's Greatest Martial Artist So Teach me everything you know!

Y/n: And you are?

Gogo: Oh! I'm Gogo Matsumoto, and I wish for you to Teach me! Teach me everything you know!

Gogo Matsumoto (She is An Aloof 11-Year-old girl who is A Master Fighter who can easily kill demons without even trying/ She Lives with her Mother Mama, her Half-Demon Big sister Nono, and her Pet Frog Cool frog/ She is A Gag character with some c...

Gogo Matsumoto (She is An Aloof 11-Year-old girl who is A Master Fighter who can easily kill demons without even trying/ She Lives with her Mother Mama, her Half-Demon Big sister Nono, and her Pet Frog Cool frog/ She is A Gag character with some crazy feats, and she is known for pretty Much winning by crazy means/ Her Goal to win An Infinite demon Tournament and get A Free wish)

Y/n: Oh Um, Sorry Kid. I am not accepting Students.

Gogo: Eh? But you Have to Teach me! I wish to win A Tournament and Get my Wish! I Must defeat the demon King!

Y/n: Heh, Kid you remind me when I was A Kid, Little Gogo, but Trust me when I say My Training is not meant for Little Kids.

Gogo: I won't leave until you Teach me!

Y/n: Look Kid I am not going to be so easily Swayed by such-

Just then The Door Opened as An Older woman walked in.

???: Hurry The Hell Up Gogo! I'm getting tired out here and my Show is going on!

Y/n: Who's that tall drink of Water?

Gogo: My Big Sister Nono.

Nono: Yeah, and what do you want from me Asshole? Just Get to my Little sister already but I am not having her die to some Damn Demon!

Nono Matsumoto (A Young Woman Who May or not be the daughter of the Demon King Koro/ Being A Half Demon she has the power to change forms, changing into A Human when she sneezes, and changing back into A Demon when she is pissed off/ She is A Punk...

Nono Matsumoto (A Young Woman Who May or not be the daughter of the Demon King Koro/ Being A Half Demon she has the power to change forms, changing into A Human when she sneezes, and changing back into A Demon when she is pissed off/ She is A Punk with A Heart of Gold who really cares about her little sister)

Y/n: Oh Yeah, Sure! So, Gogo, I shall Teach you, my Ways.

Gogo: Yes!

Y/n: And You shall call me Mr. Y/n!

Gogo: Mr. Y/n can me and my Big sister Join you for dinner?

Y/n: Mr. Y/n Accepts!

Nono: Oh Boy, we're dealing with those Kind of People. Fuck.