A Nurse Turned Patient! / Stand user Revealed!

We Open up with Yasuho still in the Pharmacy still trying to get some Medicine for her Bite wound as the strange woman continued following her until she walked up to her.

???: Hello?

Yasuho: Huh? Yes?

???: You seem Familiar.

Yasuho: Huh? How so?

Holy: Oh, I'm sorry. Um, My Name is Holy. Nice to meet you.

Holy Joestar-Kira (She is pretty Much A Nurse who had been turned in for being sick/ Is Suffering from some Strange Infliction)

Yasuho: Oh, it's nice to meet you to. What do you need Ma'am?

Holy: Oh, Right You seem Familiar, Like from this?

She then Pulls out A Porn Magazine and shows it to her which quickly offended her!

Yasuho: A-Are you saying I Look Like a Porn Star!?

Holy: Huh? N-No, not at all what I was trying to say here is-

Just then two Nurses Ran in and began dragging her back to the Hosptial as she could barely break out of their grip being too weak to fight back.

Nurse 1: Ms. Joestar-Kira you need to please Rest!

Holy: No, I Know her. I swear.

Yasuho: (Thoughts) Wait, the Nurse he mentioned? That's Her! (Out of thoughts) Hey Miss, You Treated a Man known as Y/n right? You Must know him!

Holy: Y-Y/n? I... I think I remember him but... It's Fuzzy...

Nurse 2: Ma'am this Patient is delirious and needs to be put back into her Room, and she cannot be talked to right now. You can Visit on Visiting Hours.

Yasuho: But It's really Important Sir!

Nurse 2: Visiting Hours Ma'am! 7-9 On Weekends and 9-5 On weekdays, Now Please stop Bothering us!

Holy was then dragged out of the Pharmacy Much to Yasuho's confusion as her Prescription was now Called.

Meanwhile...

You kept on running from Born this way as you quickly hide inside of the Hospital bathroom as you noticed every time you opened something the stand would come out to attack you. When you opened A Phone, it came out, when you Opened a Door, it came out, but when someone else did so it wouldn't come out.

So, it's time for A Trap.

Y/n: Alright then Let's do this! White Album!! GER!!

You then Coated yourself in White album to protect yourself as You used GER to turn the floor into Thorny Vines!

You then Opened the Bathroom stall as Born the way came out but it's Tired was popped on the Tires and it was sent flying and slammed into A Sink!

Y/n: Okay Start Talking! Who sent you here?

???: That would be Me.

You then Turned around to see Kyo standing there.

Y/n: Kyo? You're A Stand user?

Kyo: Yes, and You can't see Holy.

Y/n: Why?

Kyo: She's... She's my Mother.

Y/n: You're Related to Kira?

Kyo: in A Way Yes, but you can't see her. I insist on it.

Y/n: Are you sure about it?

Kyo: Yes.

Y/n: Okay, I won't.

Kyo: Good. Hmm...

Y/n: Yes?

Kyo: Do you know where you had gotten that stand?

Y/n: You mean Soft and wet?

Kyo: Yes.

Y/n: It Just showed up.

Kyo: I think I may have an answer to that.