The SCP Foundation!

We Opened up on A Localized Site where you were in A Cell Just Bouncing a Ball against A Wall Just smiling as A Person walked in.

Doctor: Hello SCP-

Y/n: Please Call me Y/n.

Doctor: Um... Y/n. How are you-?

Y/n: Good. Now can you please tell me why you called me in again? Is 682 Going another Hissy fit. He won't even fight me anymore after I beat him Last time. That is Pointless my Ass, that would be A Good fight. We fought for 2 Weeks Straight.

Doctor: I... Um... Yeah...

The Doctor then Takes A Sip of Water as he walked out.

Doctor: I'll go get your Personal Doctor. 

Y/n: Good for Me! I'm not dealing with anyone else. You People are some Unethical Bitches. You slaughter children for A Certain Gene. Seriously? You do understand that's what Nazi's did right? I can't trust most of you People.

Just then A Woman walked in with Papers in Hand.

???: Hello SCP-2002-♾️.

Y/n: Oh, Hey Doctor Buck! How's the Cutest girl in the Foundation doing?

Buck: (Blushes and Clears throat) Um, right. We need you for Another Mission.

Doctor Buck (She is A Doctor for the SCP Foundation, A Foundation who serves to Serve Contain and Protect Certain Anomalies from the Greater world/ She is A Sad case as she had A Pretty Unhappy childhood being abused and everything/ She is very Bl...

Doctor Buck (She is A Doctor for the SCP Foundation, A Foundation who serves to Serve Contain and Protect Certain Anomalies from the Greater world/ She is A Sad case as she had A Pretty Unhappy childhood being abused and everything/ She is very Blaze and tends to not to show emotions)

Y/n: Is it 682 Again because he's A Huge Bitch!

Buck: No. It's SCP-3008. We need you to go in again.

Y/n: SCP-3008? Oh Right the Ikea. I Get it Yeah. I remember that. But I have A Few Demands.

Buck: And That is?

Y/n: Let me Take a Friend, I want A Bunch of Demon Hunting Weapons for that Friend Holy weapons Included, Before Edo Period only, and You Must give me Unlimited Access to SCP-294.

Buck: Why the last One?

Y/n: Look Sometimes I want A Drink, but Nooo we limited to what we can drink. I decide what I can drink.

Buck: Authorized. Anything else?

Y/n: Eh, just get me A Burger.

Buck; Okay, I-

Y/n: No! Not Any Burger. A Mc'gangbang. You Know a Chicken sandwich stuffed between two Burgers.

Buck: That's not A Real thing.

Y/n: Yes, it is. My Girlfriend Chiho told me. Just go Visit my Local Mcdonalds and that I sent you. They'll make One.

Buck: Okay. Authorized.

Y/n: Good. Now if you Excuse me. 

You then Instantly Transmitted out of the room, and you ended up getting into the Breakroom where you had Begun to Look at A Very special Vending Machine. SCP-294.

Y/n: Okay Let me try some stuff

Y/n: Okay Let me try some stuff. How about Map of SCP-3008?

SCP 294: Zzzzzt... Denied.

Y/n: Hm. Let me try something else. What about A Cup of Lavos, Blood? I'm going to try it Just in Case.

SCP 294: Zzzzzt... Denied.

Y/n: Yep, that's what I thought, Erased him from existence. Okay what about this? A Soda that is Based on My Girlfriend Nami.

SCP 294: Zzzzzt... Beep!

It then dropped out A Small Paper cup and it filled out with A Orange Fizzy Liquid. You then take A Sip.

Y/n: Yep. That's Tangerine Alright. Just Like Nami's Favorite, and it as A Hint of Sour and Sweet. Kind of Like How Nami acts Towards Luffy and Stupidity in General. Perfect.