Mineru the Sage of Spirit!

You had soon Begun to search for the Last Sage as then you had Found A Mask in A Sky Island which shot A Beam of energy towards the ground, and you ended up following it Back to the Construct Factory where you Placed it into the Slot you found before.

???: Y/n...

Y/n: M-Mineru?

Mineru: Yes, it is I, Mineru. I have been waiting 10,000 Years for you to arrive.

Y/n: How?

Mineru: I have used my Powers to separate my Spirit from my Body and I have been waiting for 10,000 years for you to arrive. You see Y/n, You Must order the different Parts from across the Factory and Build myself A Body.

Y/n: Right, I can do that! Leave it to me Mineru!

Mineru: Thank you.

You then quickly Began going to 4 Different wings all across the Factory where there are 4 different Parts. There was the Arms and the Legs, and when you added them into the Robot Body, an energy core in the Center activated and began fueling the entire Machine as it then Began activating as the Construct Began to walk towards you.

Mineru: Y/n I Must thank you for Creating me this new Body but Now we Must obtain My Secret Stone. It's Far off in the Distance in the Temple of Spirit.

Y/n: Alright lets do it!

You then Hopped on and you both then Began running off towards the Temple of Spirit when suddenly you had Gotten Some Stuff added to her Body such as A Flame Emitter, A Spiked Club, and A Rocket on her Back, and it helped you destroy all of the Monsters between the two Places!

You both then ended up in the Spirit Temple where everything seemed fine when suddenly some electric Cages came up and then A Construct was filled with Gloom appeared!

Minera: Wait, That was one of my Creations! It has been affected by Ganondorf's Powers! We have to defeat it!

Y/n: Right, Lets go!

You then Began fighting the Gloom Filled with Mech as you then began stunning it with Fire as you then slammed it into the electrified walls damaging it as you kept on striking it as it kept on losing! Just then it Screamed as the Gloom activated and then it Turned into having two more Arms!

Minera: Y/n we Must watch out! It has grown two more arms!

Y/n: Right I have an Idea! Star Platinum: Za Warudo!! ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!! And Resume time.

You then resumed time as The Construct was destroyed as Mineru Shot her Spirit out of your Purah Pad and she Gained the Secret stone which allowed you to finally meet her Spirit.

Mineru: I have been waiting to meet you Y/n. I had been wanting to meet your earlier but I did not have the Means to contact you until now.

Y/n: So That's why I had the Purah pad handed to me. What Happened?

Mineru: It was A Long time ago. After Ganondorf had killed queen Sonia and had stolen her Secret stone we had all fought him and even though we had outnumbered him his Power was Far too Powerful for all of us to defeat, and Rauru made the ultimate Sacrifice.

Flashback!

Rauru, Mineru, Zelda, and the other Sages were defeated and covered in Darkness as Ganondorf stood in front of them smiling.

Ganondorf: Hahahahahaha! You think you can defeat me Pathetic.

The Sages all threw their weapons at him as he dodged them all, but Zelda used her Powers to make them all fly back as Ganondorf Just Tanked them!

Ganondorf: Do you think that Pathetic trick will work?

Rauru: No! But this will!!

Rauru then appeared next to Ganondorf with his Arm charged with Divine Light as he then slammed it into Ganondorf's chest as he was Pinned to the ground!

Ganondorf: Do you think this will ever work? It would be thousands of Years, but I shall be released!

Rauru: I Know, and I am fully willing to sacrifice myself to do so. When the day you are full released Happens a Hero by the Name of Y/n shall be released and shall stop you!

Ganondorf: Y/n, Huh? I shall remember that.

Both King and Demon were then Pinned down as A Green Light Glowed and they were now Trapped for 10 thousand Years until you and Zelda came across them.

Flashback End!

Y/n: Oh Wow. With Now I can fully intend to stop Ganondorf once and for all and save all of Hyrule.

Mineru: Indeed. He should be deep under the Castle.

Y/n: Right, I'm finally going to end this!