Prison Planet! / Let's Play A Game!

We Open up at the Mansion where you were Quickly Taking care of your new Babies when suddenly there was A Knock at the door, and you quickly went to Answer it.

Y/n: Yes Sir, what do you need?

???: Are you Y/n Ln?

Y/n: Huh? Yes, I am. What do you need?

Fu: My Name is Fu and... You're son Trunks is in Great Trouble Sir.

 You're son Trunks is in Great Trouble Sir

Y/n: Fu, Huh? How do you know my Son?

Fu: Sir your son and I was Traveling to some Prison Planet when he was attacked and is now stuck on the Planet, but I was able to escape to tell you/ You need to help him.

Y/n: Let me call someone. 

You then Pick up A Phone and Began dialing on it.

Y/n: Yes... Yes... Yes... Would you get Math? Yeah, Get him on the Line. We have A Job to do.

Later at Prison Planet...

You, Math, and Fu then arrived as you began to sense some things and Fu Just smiled before he teleported out of there

Y/n: Huh? Fu, where did you go?

???: SO YOU'RE MY OPPONETS HUH!?

Y/n: Huh!?

You then dodged the attack as it was revealed to be... You!?

Y/n: Hey Who are you?

Xeno Y/n: I'm you! Now Hand over That Dragon Ball!

Y/n: What Dragon Ball?

Xeno Y/n: Fine! Take this! Kame...

Y/n: Kame...

He then Turns SSJ4 As you Turned SSJBlue and then...

Y/n/Xeno Y/n: Hame... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

You both then Launched Massive Kamehameha's which shook the entire Planet but only left A Small chip on the Chains that held the Prison Planet together.

Fu: Oh, My You really are smart Huh? You figured out what is going on here.

Y/n: What did you do to my Future son!? You Chicken Bastard!!

Fu: Oh Don't worry about it, He's somewhere around here. Can't say where though that would be No Fun. Now Listen this is an experiment, and the Point is to collect all 7 Dragon Balls. You Must fight other people to get these Balls as well. When you collect all 7 you can leave this Place.

Math: Okay then, I... Rasenshuriken!!

He then Threw it at Fu but he Just Tanked it without A Single Scratch.

Math: Holy Shit...

Fu: Now Goodbye everyone. Oh And Red Y/n?

Xeno Y/n: Yes?

Fu: Take Care of that Dragon Ball.

He then disappeared as you turned to him.

Y/n: You have A Dragon Ball?

Xeno Y/n: Yep. Got the One star. Keep an eye out. We'll meet again.

He then flew off as you both watched.

Math: Is there Another Me?

Y/n: I can only assume so.

Meanwhile...

Trunks Began waking up to see he is A Metal Cell which Began to Open up and he ran outside to see A Large Red-Light district! He continued running through when he suddenly heard A Voice!

???: Oh Boy the Monkey finally Shows up. Give me A Dragon Ball or Die.

Trunks Looked over in Fear to see Cooler and he was floating over him in his 5th form!