The N. Sane Ripper Roo!

Soon the Three of you had Begun to Make your Way through the Jungle Forests of the Island as soon you had all ended up at A Temple that is Connected to A Waterfall.

Y/n: Huh? What's this Place?

Aku Aku: A Temple of a Time Long Past.

Crash: Huh?

Y/n: I think we need to Dumb it down for Him.

???: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Y/n: What is that?

Aku Aku: Oh Boy! It's Him!

Y/n: Who?

Just then A Blue Kangaroo in A Straight Jacket Began Jumping over and Began Jumping around on the Stone Block in the waterfall!

Y/n: Let me Guess one of Cortex's Mutants?

Aku Aku: Yep.

Crash Just Nods along.

Aku Aku: His Name is Ripper Roo.

Y/n: Okay he shouldn't be that Hard. I mean he's Mentally Insane!

You then Began to try and Catch Riper Roo but he Just Kept Jumping around as he kept on dodging your Grabbing attempts!

Y/n: Damn he's Fast!

Ripper Roo: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Aku Aku: What you have to do is Jump on the Nitro Crates and have them explode on him when he Gets near them.

Y/n: What Nitro Crates?

Just then A Bunch of Crates then Began going down the Waterfall as they Began to tick down as you Jumped on them!

Y/n: Oh, I see.

You then repeated the Process Three times as each time they Blew up in Ripper Roo's Face, and soon he was knocked out and fell off the Waterfall!

Y/n: You think he's Okay right?

Aku Aku: Yep.

Crash Just nods again.

Y/n: Good.

Meanwhile on An Island Lab...

???: Damnit! Riper Roo had Lost!

Caesar: Well Maybe you should have not made him Insane, Cortex?

Cortex: Of course, I could have but he was my first Experiment! He was Imperfect! Unlike my Others! Mwahahahahahaha!

Dr. Neo Cortex (He was A Baby Clown in A Circus who Loved reading and Learning so His Family Hated him for those Qualities, and Tattooed "N" On his Forehead for Nerd/ He Returned the favor by killing them all in A Cirus fire/ He is an Insane Bastard who wants to rule the world with his army of Mutant Animals)

???: Oh, Shut up Both of you! My Brother will save me! Just you wait!

Caesar: Does she ever shut up?

Cortex: No, no she does not.

Coco: My Brother is going to Kick both of you off of this Island and save me! Just you wait!

Coco Bandicoot (Crash's Little sister and the brains of their Relationship/ She is A Smart and Tech Savy Girl who usually can hack into Systems and even build things/ She can easily be caught though)

Caesar: Good, Good, now if you can Excuse me, I need to make some new Poisons for that Pest.

Cortex: Oh, Good idea Caesar! I shall start work on my weapon as well!

Coco: Oh, Great A Bunch of Egotists working together...