Hanging Out with A Half-Demon Spitfire!

We Open up on the Streets of New Tokyo as you were walking through the Place with Nono while you were eating some Chocolate Fish Cakes.

Y/n: You want some.

Nono: (Blushing) No Thanks dipshit.

Y/n: Okay then. (Thoughts) She's so Cute! She reminds me so much of Ryuko! You Know if she was A Demon... A Hot Demon.

Nono: (Blushing/Thinking) Why am I even Blushing around him? He's A Dumbass! Though A Really Nice, and Kind Dumbass who doesn't Judge me for WHAT AM I SAYING!?

Y/n: (Thoughts) Did I forget to Feed Zwei Today?

Just then A Racist had shown up and begins to Talk down to Nono.

Racist: HEY! DEMON! GET BACK TO HELL WILL YA! YOU'RE DISGUSTING!

Nono: OI! YOU FUCKING RACIST! I AM NOT A DEMON! I AM A HALF-DEMON! JUST WATCH!

She then Grabbed your Hand and Began to Shove Your Index Finger up her Nose as you were A Little surprised!

Y/n: Woah!

She then ended up Sneezing when she turned into A Human.

Nono: Well Maybe you should stop trying to be So Fucking Judgmental next time You Damn Prick!

The Racist then ran off embarrassed as you then Looked at her and saw that there was A hole in her Track Suit Pants, and You could see her Ass.

Y/n: (Blushing) Um... Nono... I can see your ass...

Nono then Turned back into A Demon where she Blushed bright pink, and Nearly slapped you.

Nono: (Blushing) Don't look Pervert!

Y/n: Hey I'm sorry!

Nono: (Blushing) Fucking Idiot.

Y/n: (Smirks) Tsun Tsun~

She then Hit you over the head With A Close Fist making A Loud Bonk Noise.

Nono: (Blushing) OI! SHUT THE HELL UP!

Y/n: OW!