Lunch Date with Lala!

We Open up at School where you had walked into an empty classroom where you had Begun to Look around when you saw Lala was with A Cooler.

Y/n: Okay Lala why am I here?

Lala: Oh Y/n I am here for our Lunch Date!

Y/n: When Did I Agree to this?

Lala: Oh Just Now!

Y/n: (Sigh) Okay... What's in the Coole?

Lala: Oh, this is A Specially designed Cooler made to pretty Much contain far more than it seems.

Y/n: Oh, So Hammer space?

Lala: Correct! Oh, I have A Bunch of Yummy seafood! I have Crab, Lobster, Squid, Shrimp, I have...

As she continued talking A Giant Claw came out and began reaching for her!

Y/n: Lala watch out!

You Pushed her out of the way only for the giant Claw to grab you instead!

Y/n: Agh! What Happened here? These aren't regular sea Creatures, aren't they?

Lala: No, I got them off world, Hehehe... Yeah...

Y/n: God damnit Lala!

Just then Another Claw came out and Grabbed Lala, and then Who else but Zastin Jumped in to save the day...

Zastin: Don't worry Lady Lala, I shall- AAAAAGH!

...But he failed Miserably when suddenly the Tentacles came flying out and Grabbed him as Giant Lobsters, Crabs, and A Giant Squid came out and began Overtasking the School Halls!

Y/n: Oh I am not dealing with this Today! Not Today ever! Fire-Lightning Dragon Roar!!

You then Blasted with Sea Monsters with A Blast so Powerful it pretty Much Grilled them to Death and you then fell to the ground Just trying to catch your Breath.

Y/n: Okay I was caught off Guard by that.

Lala: Y/n are you Okay?

Y/n: Yeah, please take better Precautions next time.

Lala: Okay!

Y/n: At least there's enough here to share with Most of the school.

Lala: Yay!

Y/n: Wait where's Zastin?

Lala: Hm?

Meanwhile Zastin was stuck in A Bathroom with his Head in the Toilet and A Dead Giant Tentacle pressing on A Lever Making it constantly swirl.

Zastin: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! SOMEBODY HELP ME! LADY LALA! Y/N! HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!