Dumb Confessions!

We Open up at the outdoor Gym where you were running around the Place trying to do some good old-fashioned exercise as the other girls were participating as well and not telling you even with Chiyo quickly tiring out and Ayumu Just not knowing to run faster.

Y/n: Hey!

Sakaki: Huh?

Y/n: On You're Left!

Sakaki: Oh Hey!

You ran past her for about the 50th time so far as you smiled but you stopped when you saw someone get in your way.

Y/n: Hey Kagura!

Kagura: Hey Y/n! You want to Run?

Kagura (She is A Transfer Student from another Class because the Teacher really wanted to win A sports festival/ She is A Swimming team Star and pretty Much always wants to Challenge Sakaki/ She is secretly very Softhearted underneath her Firey exterior)

Y/n: Hell Yeah! Let's run! I was already doing that!

You both then Began running Faster but you were limiting yourself Just to running slightly faster than her, just to be Fair.

Later...

You were all Having Water as you Just smiled.

Y/n: Ah, that was Great! 

Girls: Yeah!

Ayumu: Oh Y/n! I remembered to tell you something! We all Really like you!

Girls: ...!?

Ayumu: Oh, Hey was I only the one who noticed it? Man, You're all dumb.

Tomo: We're dumb!? You're dumber than all of us combined, Osaka!

Ayumu: Oh Really? Yeah, I don't see that. Are you sure You're not dumb?

Tomo: AAAGH!

They all Just Began arguing with each other as you took A Deep breath, A Deep exhale, and then smiled.

Y/n: Aww, they're all so Silly yet Cute.