The Final Battle against Lavos!

Soon Lavos had Risen up to the Sky and Began confronting all of you as it began to Attack by summoning Golem Spawn, shooting Fire Blasts, and even energy Beams as you all quickly dodged!

Y/n: Holy Shit!

Frog: What is going on!?

Lucca: It has seemed to copy the styles of every person we had ever fought!

Magus: Damn it! Even Me!

Y/n: Come on everyone attack at Once!

Team Y/n: Right!!

You all then Began to attack the Head of Lavos at Once as it then Blew up leaving A Large Gaping Hole!

Magus: Did, we destroy Lavos?

Y/n: Only one way to find out.

Soon you had all quickly Jumped inside of Lavos and you all quickly realized something.

Y/n: We only Broke the Shell.

Marle: So, what do we do now?

Y/n: We regroup at the end of time, we prepare, and We Travel to 1,000 Years in the Future to Beat Lavos where it really Hurts!

Magus: He's right we need to prepare.

You all activated A Gate and that Traveled back to the end of time to regroup and soon you had all quickly traveled to the day of Lavos where it Began to Rise! Thankfully in it's weakened State it cannot fire it's Quills and you all ended up flying the Epoch to it's Head!

Y/n: Alright everyone final Battle. Anything else you would Like to say anyone?

Lucca: I'm Ready.

Marle: We're right behind you.

Ayla: Ayla will follow you.

Frog: You're our Leader and we shall beat this Monster.

Robo: Correct, we shall beat the Monster to death.

Magus: Anything to put this thing down.

Y/n: Right! Let's go!

You all then Began to quickly enter through the Damn insides of Lavos as soon you had all encountered the Core of Lavos who A Giant Humanoid figure with Tubes was attached to its Shell, and no Lower Half!

Lavos: ...!!!

Y/n: Okay everyone get Ready!

Lavos being done with copying weaker peoples Moves decides to unleash blasts of energy beams, Fire Blasts, explosions, every single attack was devastating but you all prevailed and attacked the Core as you all first Began to chop it's Arms off as it attacked with Even more Beams and soon you all cut down the Giant body, as it then Began to revert!

Y/n: Holy Crap! What is it doing now!?

Marle: It's Transforming!

Lavos then Transformed into A Small Humanoid Form as it stared all of you!

Lucca: Wait, I realize it now.

Magus: What do you mean?

Lucca: It's A Parasite! It feeds on worlds to collect the DNA Of living Creatures to perfect it's Own Body and it had Let Humans evolve for Millions of Years to gain Our DNA To Get stronger! It's Literally the Creator of Humanity!

Lavos then summons A Pair of Drones as you all attacked!

Y/n: EVERYONE ATTACK NOW!!

You all then Began attacking Lavos but every time you had destroyed him his Body Merely regenerated!

Lucca: Wait, his True Body are in the Pods! Attack them first!

You all then Proceeded to destroy the Pods as Lavos was only left!

Y/n: EVERYONE NOW!

Lucca then shot out A Massive Fire blast, As Marle sent out A Massive blast of water, Robot fired A Huge energy Blast using all of his Power, Ayla threw her Club, Frog slashed it with the Masamune, Magus sent out A Massive Blast of Dark Matter, and you...

Y/n: GEAR 5!!! THIS IS IT!!! TAKE THIS!!! GUM GUM GOD'S BAJRANG KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

All of the Attacks combined together to Create One Giant Dragon which had manage to attack Lavos and had then vaporized it!!

Suddenly all of the time Periods you had all Visited had begun to Flash through all of your eyes and suddenly there were A Massive Flash of Light as everything had Just gone White.