Enter Team Dim Sun! /Attack of the Brainwashed Pokémon!

It had been A Few Days with you at the Vientown Pokémon Ranger Center as you had Pretty Much been hanging out with the other Rangers and Luana was clearly crushing on you the entire time when one day you had Gotten a Call for A Mission for A Cave nearby.

Apparently, come Pokémon had been Acting Wild and of course, this seemed easy, so you were sent to deal with this.

Y/n: Ready Munchlax?

Munchlax: Munch! Munch!

Y/n: Good!

You had both then soon ran into A Cave where A Bunch of Pokémon Began to attack you and they acting super Aggressive for no reason!

Y/n: Woah! Holy Crap! What the ever-Loving Hell!?

Munchlax: Munch! Munch! Munch!

Y/n: I should use your Powers Right? That's what Your saying?

Munchlax: Munch, Munch.

Y/n: Oh Right, Sorry.

You then Began Spinning a Top as Munchlax's Normal Type Powers are Imbued into it making it Far Stronger as then you had soon Captured a Bunch of Cave Pokémon and had Pacified them!

Y/n: Whew! Man, I have no Idea what's getting them this way but Holy Crap.

Munchlax: Munch!

Y/n: Yeah, I Know! Something Is Fishy here?

Munchlax: Munch?

He then Pulls out Some Fish Sticks from his Thick Fur.

Y/n: No Not That Kind of Fishy.

Munchlax then Shrugs and eats it.

You both then continued to Run Inside as More Pokémon came to attack, and you used your Disc to tame them as you were able to capture A Few and used their powers to help get forwards until you came across A Large Machine which is Mind controlling the Pokemon!

Y/n: What is that... WHAT IS THAT!?

Munchlax: Munch!

Y/n: No, It's not food! It's always Food with you. Alright Let's do this! Time to end this! Gear 3!! Elephant Pistol!!

You then destroyed the entire Machine as all of the Cave Pokémon were knocked out of their Trance, and you noticed A Symbol on A Shattered piece of Metal that flew off.

Munchlax: Munch?

Y/n: Yeah, I think some evil team is behind this.... Again.