Dark Master Azad's Death!

Deep Underground New Tokyo Azad was in A Monstrous form barely able to control his new form as he drew up A Massive Alchemy circle with Chalk that he was planning to use to bring back his sister!

Azad: Hahahahahaha! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Don't worry my Little Sister you shall return! and it will be A Happy ever after! Now-

Just then A Wall Blew up as you then appeared!

Y/n: Stop Azad!

Azad: You're too Late L/n! You can't stop me!

Y/n: Why are you doing this!? You're going to Kill everyone in new Tokyo! That's A Few Million People you're going to take the lives of to bring one person Back!

Azad: Tch! I don't care! I need my sister back! She means everything to me!

He then Began to turn into A Mass of Monstrous of Flesh before reverting back to his Human form!

Y/n: Man, this is Insane. Whatever you did made you Lose your Mind. Just calm down.

Azad: S-SHUT UP! STIX DRAGON ROAR!!

He then Combined Water Dragon Magic with Hell's energy as he Launched it towards you but Suddenly Mao stood in the way Tanking the Blast!

Y/n: About time you showed up.

Maou: I'm sorry but I didn't have the day off.

He was in his Demon form as he wielded A Massive Blade and then Emi showed up as well Holding A Holy sword!

Emi: Stop right there Monster!

Azad: Monster? I am no Monster! I am... Uh... I am...

Maou: A Giant mass of Flesh?

Y/n: The True freak all Along?

Azad: The Devil!!

Emi: Oh God he's worse than we fought.

Azad: YOU CAN'T STOP ME!! NEVER!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! THE CHILD MUST BE FED FOOLS AND IT SHALL BE FED TO BRING MY SISTER BACK!!

He then changed into A Giant Monster with Flesh Moving everywhere with 10 Massive Dragon heads with An Altar in each Mouth!

Azad: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: LIGHT HIM UP!!

You then Began sending Haki Blasts, as Maou and Emi sent out Demonic and Angelic Blast respectively and soon Azad was being brought down and soon The Alchemy circle activated as then People began dying across new Tokyo!

Y/n: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Azad: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!

Suddenly A bright Flash of Light Happened as New Tokyo was wiped out, and all that was left was You, Azad, the Alchemy circle and A Little girl. Azad's Sister.

Azad's Sister: H-Huh, Where am I?

Azad then Began slowly waking towards her, as he began smiling and shape shifting.

Azad: M-My Little sister...

Azad's Sister: KYYYYYYYYYYAH! G-GET AWAY FROM ME MONSTER!

Azad: N-NO! I-IT's Me, A-Azad! Please recongnize me!

Azad Sister: GET AWAY FROM ME!

She then ended up near A Cliff when suddenly the ground crumbled as she then fell to her death!

Azad: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He then fell to his Knees Crying, as you walked over.

Y/n: I'm so sorry.

Azad: I-I Just wanted my Baby sister back... Is that too Much...?

Y/n: You can still fix things, Azad.

Azad: ... You're right...

He then Began drawing up an alchemy circle as he offered up his own Soul.

Azad: I can bring everyone Back... I only have one request...

Y/n: Yes?

Azad: If I ever come back as A Clone like Before... Then convince me not to do anything stupid...

Y/n: Alright. That I'll do.

Azad: Thank you...

He then put his Body in the center of the Alchemy circle as he offered his Body to the Equal and then he shed A Single tear.

Azad: Please... Come back... My Baby Sister...

Azad then disappeared in A Bright light as all of New Tokyo was restored and the entire Population was as well, as you stood there not saying anything, Until...

Y/n: Goodbye Sweet Prince... May You be in A Far Better Place with your Sister...

You then detected the presence of Emi and Maou as you then Teleported to them.