Azad and The Dark Arts!

We Open up in A Massive Jungle where an Ancient Temple stood and A Cloaked Figure Began walking through Holding A Torch, as they then walked into the Temple Noticing it was filled with Traps.

???: Too Easy.

He then began to use his Dragon Slayer magic to unleash Runes to counter the Runes in the temple as he continued to walk inside, and he then walked through some doors to see A Massive Library in the Center of the Temple.

???: Perfect...

He then removes his Hood to reveal it to be Azad. He then looks at his Dragon arm and clenched it as he smiled.

Azad: That Blank Bastard thinks he can keep me from my sister Eh? Well, I shall find A Way to bring her back and This Library will help.

He then Began searching the Place for an Ancient Book and he smiles soon finding it.

Azad: Ah, Perfect.

He then began Cracking open the Book as he then began to quickly reads through it Pages as he began to learn how to bring the dead back to Life with the means of Alchemy without meeting the Equal. He had soon gotten to The Page on what he needed.

Azad: Ah, I Must simply be more Powerful than him In order to overcome his Power. Good.

He then picked up A Book which allows to summon different Creatures.

Azad: Hm, So I Must move my hands like this Huh? Let me try. Gotta try out something small First.

He then Created a Summoning Circle as he then summoned A Gnome.

Azad: Perfect.

He then Began to suck the Life force out of the Gnome as it was then absorbed into his Body and his Power slowly grew!

Azad: Next!

He then summoned A Large bug with A Cape.

Azad: Sorry, I Don't do Bugs, but...

He then Steals the Cape and Begins to wear it.

Azad: I Will Take that Awesome Cape though.

He then Returns the Bug as he then summons A Low-Level Demon!

Azad: Perfect.

He then Begins to summon Large and More dangerous Monsters one after another and soon he had Begun to absorb them all and soon he had Gotten to A Mass of Tentacles.

Azad: YEEEES!

He then cuts off all of the Tentacles as he then Began absorbing them all and he became even stronger than before.

Azad: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

He then Became a Writhing Mass of Flesh and Body Parts before he then reverts back into his Bade form removing all Dragon Features from his Body, but his skin looked Paler and there were dark rings under his eyes.

Azad: Hahahahaha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! THE POWER! I CAN FEEL IT! Now I have two things on my List. 1. Bring my sister back 2. Kill some Dragons.