Orthopedic Surgeon- Dr. Wu Tomoki!

We Open back up with Yasuho watching Mitsuba being wheeled off to the Treatment section Yasuho Noticed how she was turning into stone, and she quickly called you up.

Y/n: Yeah, what is it, Yasuho?

Yasuho: (On Phone) Y/n I saw A Woman who is being Turned to stone being moved to the Treatment section. Is there anything doing with the Hospital?

Y/n: Well, An Ambulance seemingly took the Locacaca branch away, but its License Plate has no records whatsoever, so We can't connect it to this Hospital. I'll send the Footage from the Higashikata estate to you.

Yasuho then took the Footage and reviewed it seeing one of the Drivers clearly being seen.

Yasuho: (On Phone) Y/n, I think she might be heading to one of them. They Must work here.

Y/n: Right, we're coming over. Just keep an eye on them.

You then Hung up the Phone as you turned to Rai.

Y/n: Rai Let's go! Yasuho needs our Help!

Rai: Right!

Back with Yasuho she was following Mitsuba to the treatment wing of the Hospital, and she used Paisley Park to see who Treating the woman.

Yasuho: Dr. Wu Tomoko Huh? 

She then walked into the room, and she soon saw Mitsuba Just standing there with her Stone Parts not existing as Yasuho walked around.

Yasuho: Um, Hello?

Mitsuba: Oh Hello. You Must be Yasuho right?

Yasuho: Yes. How did you-?

Mitsuba: Oh, Jobin is my Husband. You see I was A Model for the Higashikata Fruit trade company and that's where I met him.

Yasuho: What Happened to the Stone?

Mitsuba: What do you mean? I'm Healthy as A Horse.

Yasuho: But Just a Moment ago you were on A Wheelchair?

Mitsuba: What? I don't know what you're talking about.

Yasuho: What? But I Just saw you Come in here to Get Treated.

Mitsuba: Oh yeah, I Just got A Breast life Sometime Back. You Know it Makes a Woman beautiful.

She then Tried to touch Yasuho's chest as she grabbed her hand to make her touch her chest as A Sign of friendship as Yasuho Backed up.

Yasuho: What are you doing?

Mitsuba: Oh Sorry! I thought we were having A Moment.

Yasho then Began searching the room when she noticed The Wheelchair shattered and Placed in The Drawer of A Desk.

Yasuho: Huh? But why would he-?

Mitsuba: Oh, you mean Doctor Wu? Oh, He's my Orthopedic Physician for A While now. I even-

Just then two Shards began to scratch and unleash A Deafening ringing noise as it put them both in A Stun, and One of the Shards Crawled into Yasuho's ear!

Yasuho: What was that!?

???: Silent your Pink Haired Halfwit!

Yasuho: Huh?

The Voice was coming from Mitsuba's Mouth.

???: Now Sit-down Missy because the Doctor is in.

The Door was then suddenly Closed and Locked behind them as they were both Trapped.