It's Just Baby Fat!/ The new Babies!

It had been about 9 Months of Miia and Cerea being Pregnant and of course, being the Good Husband, you are you stuck by their side and fed each and every one of their cravings, which coupled with them never going out because you didn't lead to some gained weight.

You were back in the Kitchen eating some Pancakes with extra Syrup when suddenly you were suddenly slammed from Behind. by Miia.

Miia: Aww, Darling, you made me some Pancakes~! How did you know I was Craving those~?

Y/n: (Blushing) M-Miia I'm starting to think Your shirt is too small.

Miia: My Shirt's too small? What makes you say that darling?

Miia Just smiled and shoved you into her Huge Boobs as Milk Began coming out and you tried to be gentle

Miia Just smiled and shoved you into her Huge Boobs as Milk Began coming out and you tried to be gentle. You see she is pretty Much getting ready to have her Baby and so Milk has been being produced like A Mammal which she is Half of.

Y/n: (Blushing) M-Miia save some of that Milk for the Baby!

Miia: But I want you to drink it Darling~ Please~

Y/n: (Blushing) Maybe Later...

Miia: Aww, Okay...

She then Lets you go and downs all of your Pancakes.

Y/n: Aww, That Must be one Hungry Baby~! Feeding for Two~!

Miia: More Pancakes!

Y/n: Yes, Ma'am~!

You then went and made more Pancakes Just as Cerea came in.

Y/n: Cerea, you know you shouldn't move! You could risk the Baby!

Miia: Yeah, Because all she can do is roll.

Cerea: (Blushing) S-Shut up! I can still Trot! I Just refuse to for the Baby's safety...

Y/n: Cerea, Sweetheart, you need to protect the Baby. You're going to be squishing it right now. Here have some Pancakes!

You then Began feeding her Pancakes as she tried to lift her arms but you stopped her.

Y/n: Cerea, Stop that you need to relax. For the Baby.

You continued to feed her Pancakes when suddenly Miia came up from Behind and began pressing on you as she smiled.

Miia: Aww, Darling You are such an Amazing and Caring Husband~

Meanwhile from Afar Kinue was watching. with Ren and Ran.

Ren: I don't get it. They're Literal Butterballs and he doesn't realize it.

Ran: Well, He seems Almost Hypnotized by their presence.

Kinue: Aww, Girls, That's exactly how your father was when I was pregnant~

Ren/Ran: Really?

Kinue: Yep, when I was pregnant with Y/n I had such huge Cravings, and your father would Also Satiate them. I ended up being rea, Butterball by the end of it. Took me forever to Lose that weight, and I Looked like A Fat Kid in A Candy store for A While After~ Hehehe! Oh, I loved the sweets~!

Ren/Ran: Oh Okay.

Kinue: Sweetie Isn't it about time you call Mr. Whis For that Baby thing?

Y/n: (Sigh) But Mom, they shouldn't be forced if they don't want to.

Miia: Actually, darling I am about ready to get rid of these Cravings.

 Cerea: (Blushing) Y-Yeah... I have been eating for 2 for A While but it feels like eating for 4... I'm sorry...

Y/n: Aww, it's Okay I Love you two girls so Much! And I have A Plan to Lose all of this weight!

Miia/Cerea: Hm?

Y/n: As soon as those Babies are removed, we are going at it, Like the Monkeys at Noah's arc until you both Lose all of that weight~

Miia: (Heart Eyes) OOH DARLING, YES~!

Cerea: (Blushing) M-Master Must you be So Vulgar... I Love you but still we are Master and Knight...

Y/n:  Aww, Too Cute~!

A Few Hours Later...

After the Babies were removed thanks to Angel Magic and A Few Hours of Rough, swift, and wonderful Smex, the two girls were Holding their newborn Babies. They were Ones who hadn't come from the Future which explains A Bit, and Miia was Holding hers which was smiling, and Cerea was feeding on her Mother's Milk Like a Good Calf.

Y/n: What should we name them?

Miia: I was thinking of... Mira~

Cerea: Yeah, and Maybe Caroline~

Y/n: Perfect~ Welcome to the world Mira and Caroline~ You are now in One big Happy family~