Makima's... Well, not a Dog! That's for Sure!

We Open up at A Nice Udon Stand on the Outskirts of New Tokyo where they serve the best Sausage Udon in the Area, but you have to drive out Just to get some and of course, you just have to when Makima's Mentioned it.

You had just sat down as Makima Just Came back with two Bowls of Udon with some Sausage and Little Packets of Ketchup and Mustard.

Kitsune Sausage Udon

Makima then Grabbed your Bowl and began feeding you Udon Noodles.

Makima: Okay, Now Eat.

She then Just began feeding you Noodles, as she smiled.

Makima: Aww, You're so Cute. You're Like my Pet. Like my Little dog.

You Then Just stopped and looked at her.

Y/n: I am not your dog Makima. I am not Denji. He's A Fucking Simp for you.

Makima: Oh, You're like... A Kitty Cat.

Y/n: Huh? I am not A Cat either!

Makima: Oh really? Why don't you Just start Pawing at my Chest and see where that Goes.

Y/n: I am not A Cat! Hell, I am not Denji!

Makima: You Know I could Just assert my control over you. Would you Like that?

Y/n: No, I am Far stronger than you, and you know that.

Makima: Heh, I suppose you are Right.

Y/n: Yep.

Makima: Now Why don't I feed you some more Noodles?

Y/n: Sure, But I am not your Pet. I am An Equal Person. Denji's more of A Pet to be Honest. He has the same Level of Intelligence and the same Blind Loyalty towards you.

Makima: True. Thank you for being so Understanding, Now Please eat up. These Noodles might get Cold.

Y/n: Okay, Okay. Feed me then.

Makima: Good. Love you.

Y/n: Love you too.