Dawn of the Higashikata Family!

After the Whole thing with Milagro Man, Joshu had to beat things had once again to return back to Normal, or as normal as you can get around the Higashikata Household when soon you were visiting Holy in the Hospital to see if she is Okay since Yasuho told you, her Condition.

Y/n: Hello? Holy? Are you Okay?

You continued Looking for her when suddenly you found her in the Corner of the Hallway Tied up with no attention whatsoever.

Y/n: What the Hell!? Doctor!

Just then A Doctor showed up.

Doctor: Yes?

Y/n: What is she doing there? She's A Human Being! She deserves the Upmost Care!

Doctor: Yes, that is True, But...

Y/n: But?

Doctor: Look she has no One Paying for her Treatment so we can't Treat her without Payment and her condition keeps getting worse she ended up seeing her Fingers as food so she ate six of them and we are forced to strap her down.

Y/n: Ah, I see. (Sigh) Look I'll Pay for everything Just Make sure she's Okay.

Doctor: Good. Now how are you related to her?

Y/n: Um... I Guess you can say I am her son.

Doctor: Good.

He then walked off as you Looked at her with sad eyes.

Y/n: Don't worry Holy, I'll find that Locacaca fruit and save you.

Later...

You had soon walked back into the Higashikata family home where Norisuke is doing his breathing exercises and Daiya is pretty Much Looking over for some DVD's.

Daiya: Hey Y/n! 

Y/n: Hey, what are you doing?

Daiya: Oh Dad Is Looking for some Excersize Videos and I helping to find them. 

Just then someone Handed them to Him.

???: Here you go.

Norisuke: Oh Thank Y-

He then saw who it was as he Almost Tripped on himself, and he got back up angrily.

Norisuke: Why are you here!?

Y/n: Who is this woman?

Norisuke: That is My Ex-Wife, Kaato.

Kaato: Now calm down Norisuke I didn't do anything that Bad.

Just then Hato and Joshu ran in to see what is going on and They were confused

Hato: Wait, who is this?

Kaato: You don't-? NORISUKE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL THEM ABOUT ME?! I AM THEIR MOTHER!

Norisuke: You were in Prison for 15 Years!! What was I Supposed to tell them besides you were Horrible Person!?

Kaato: I Killed A Child! So What? It's Just A Child.

Y/n: ... What? You did What?

Kaato: Really? I Killed A Child. It's not that Hard to understand Genius.

Y/n: ...

Daiya: Y/n are... Are you Okay?

Y/n: I am going to Kill someone.

Daiya: What do you-?

You then you Grabbed Kaato and slammed her into the wall so hard it cracked under the pressure, and you Began beating on her!

Y/n: Finger Pistol!!

You then hit her 1,000,000 Times as she quickly was Black and Blue and you yelled at her.

Y/n: YOU ARE A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH! YOU KILLED A LITTLE KID! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU'RE A MONSTER!

Norisuke: Y/n! Stop! If you Kill her would that Make you better than her?

Y/n: But I-!

Norisuke: Y/n I understand what you feel I hate her too. Just let her Go.

You then reluctantly drop Kaato as she began to Limp away saying something about how she'll get her Repayment Later.

Norisuke: Alright who let her in?

Everyone was Silent until Jobin walked in.

Jobin: Alright everyone I'm sorry. I let her in. I had no Idea she would do that.

Norisuke: It's Okay. Just don't do it again.

Norisuke had Forgiven his Oldest son, but you glared at him Knowing that something is clearly up.