Week 4! / Mommy Mearest!

We Open up in A Limo that was Traveling across the New Tokyo Highway as you were inside meeting girlfriend's mom, Mommy Mearest.

Girlfriend: Mom This is my Boyfriend Y/n, Y/n this is my Mom Mommy Mearest.

Mommy Mearest: Oh, My This guy is really Cute~

Y/n: Ma'am I Must stop you right there Immediately. You see I do not share the same bond with you as I do with your daughter, and I Have lost People before so I know it's important to Cherish the Ones you Love, and I will not risk it by cheating with A Married woman. Also, you have A Great Body.

Mommy Mearest: Oh, My He's the whole package!

Soon...

You were all now on the Roof of the Limo as it was going down the Highway at top speed!

Y/n: Isn't this Dangerous Ma'am!?

Girlfriend: Yeah, Mom Loves dangerous stupid Shit.

Mommy mearest: Yep, Now be Careful! You can fall off!

Y/n: And do you have these Red Oni around?

Mommy Mearest: There my personal Guard! I have to stay safe somehow!

Y/n: We can Probably die up here!

Mommy Mearest: No, you would die! I would Just be damaged but very Much alive!

Y/n: Okay then! Now You're Just throwing Semantics in the Air!

Mommy Mearest: Exactly! Now lets do this!

Y/n: Okay then!

Girlfriend: Yes, Babe you totally did it!

Y/n: Oh, Thank you. Can we Please Get down now? This is Kind of Fucking Terrifying and I can fly.

Mommy Mearest: Oh, Good I can share family Photos!

Girlfriend: Oh Dear...