My Half-Demon Daughter!

Soon After your Traveling Escapades with all of your new friends the World and its Future has been saved from A Galactic Parasite, ending it once and for all as everything was set back to normal once again.

Now We Open back up at the Mansion with Marle and Lucca staying with you as Soon What Looked Like the Epoch flew in and Began Landing on the ground!

Y/n: The Epoch!? But how!? Oh, Right, Multiverse theory. I keep forgetting about that.

Just then A Young Figure in Red Jumped out of the Epoch from another Time as she Put the whole thing in one of Bulma's Signature capsules and smiled.

???: Okay that was Good. Thanks, Auntie Lucca for letting me Borrow this.

Y/n: Hey!

???: AGH!

Y/n: Who are you? Are you Possible... (Starry Eyes) One of my Babies?

Moroha: You're Dad Alright. I'm Moroha! Professional Demon Slayer! Nice to meet you! I mean I'm meeting you again Dad, this is your first time.

Moroha (She is the daughter of You and Kagome/ She is A Half Demon who has demon Powers and uses those Powers along with her Kagome's arsenal of Holy demon Killing weapons to Hunt down demons/ She tends to be A Bit of A Troublemaker who gets headf...

Moroha (She is the daughter of You and Kagome/ She is A Half Demon who has demon Powers and uses those Powers along with her Kagome's arsenal of Holy demon Killing weapons to Hunt down demons/ She tends to be A Bit of A Troublemaker who gets headfirst into Situations)

You then Hugged her Tightly as she got embarrassed!

Y/n: Oh My Baby! Let me Guess You're Mother is Kagome! You two Look so Similar! Oh, You clearly take after her! So Precious!

Moroha: (Sweat drop) Yep, that's you alright dad...

Later...

You had Introduced Moroha to Inuyasha and Kagome, and Kagome was already Fawning all over her.

Kagome: Aww, You Look exactly like me! You're so Precious!

Moroha: Ugh, Thanks Mom...

Inuyasha: So, What brings you here Kid?

Moroha: Oh Yeah, You Know... I Just want to spend time with my dad...

Y/n: What did you do?

Moroha: Well... I owe someone something...

Kagome: WHAT!?

Moroha: Woah calm down Mom! 

Kagome: Who do you owe?

Moroha: It's no One I know really. I Just owe A Guy some Money, so I've been killing demons and giving him their decapitated heads. That's all. All I need is one more.

Kagome: I see. Inuyasha kill A Demon.

Inuyasha: Huh!? Why me!? Why not get Y/n to-!?

Kagome: INUYASHA SIT!

Inuyasha: AAAGH!

He then fell flat on his Face!

Y/n: Inuyasha Shut up! She has that Chichi energy. Overprotective Mother Energy.

Kagome: You're damn right I'm being overprotective. I WILL NOT HAVE ANY CHILD OF MINE BE IN DEBT!

Y/n: Okay Kagome calm down, we'll do that. She's here now. Isn't that Great?

You then Kissed her as she calmed down.

Y/n: You Better Now Kagome?

Kagome: Much. Thanks Y/n.

Moroha (Sweat drop) Yep this is my Family alright... Uncle Inuyasha I suggest you go now.

Inuyasha: Why should I? I am not doing your-

Kagome: INUYASHA SIT!

Inuyasha: AAAAAGH!! DAMNIT! STOP THAT PLEASE!