Attack of the Reptites!

Soon Night fell, and A Festival was held at the Village where there were Fires, Dancing, and even Alcohol which they called Skull crusher Juice. Of course, Lucca had Gotten drunk, and Marle was dancing, as you were sitting next to Ayla.

Y/n: So, this is A Nice Party Ayla. Is this your Village?

Ayla: Yes, this is Ayla's Village. Everyone here fights Reptoids, those who don't go to Other Village.

Y/n: Ah, Makes sense.

You then Noticed her Carrying a Red Stone and you realized it Must be Dream stone!

Y/n: Ayla can I have that stone? Please?

Ayla: No.

Y/n: Why?

Ayla: Ayla had earned this stone because Ayla is the strongest and the best! You Must Prove yourself to earn Stone!

Y/n: Okay what's the challenge?

Ayla then snapped her Fingers and suddenly two Giant Turtle shells filled with Alcohol were Placed in front of you.

Ayla: Drink more Skull crusher Juice than Ayla and you earn Dream Stone.

Y/n: Heh, okay then.

Just then you began drinking the Giant Shell filled with Alcohol and before Ayla can drink too Much you began drinking hers as well before drinking even more, and Ayla smiled while Blushing.

The Next Day...

You woke up In a Fur skin bed as you realized you were being Big Spooned by Ayla as she held you in her sleep.

Y/n: Ugh my Head... No Wonder why they called it Skull crusher Juice...

Marle: Y/N!

Y/n: AAAGH! What is it?

Marle: Y/n! Someone took the Gate Key!

Lucca: We're stuck here!

Y/n: WHAT!? 

Ayla: Huh? Must be Reptites!

Y/n: You think so?

Ayla: Yes, Ayla knows it Reptites!

You had then gotten Robo to Join you since Marle and Lucca are too drunk or Tired to Fight and of course Ayla is Amazed by Robo.

Ayla: What are you?

Robo: Designation: Name is Robo.

Ayla: Name is Ayla.

Robo: Registering. Your Name is Ayla.

Y/n: So how you are you doing old Friend?

Robo: I am doing well. That is A Pretty-

Archeopteryx: KAKAAW!

Robo: That is A Pretty-

Archeopteryx: KAKAAW!

Robo: That is A Bird.

Y/n: Cool! Now Let's get going!

Robo: For the Birds!

You all then began Marching through the Forests when you all came across A Caveman where Ayla had noticed.

Ayla: Kino! Why are you here?

Kino: Kino took Key from Y/n.

Y/n: Excuse me?

Ayla: Kino! Give Key to Y/n!

Kino: Sorry, Kino lost Key to Reptites!

Ayla: What!? Go Back to Village to Protect it!

Kino: Yes, Ayla.

You all then continued onto The Reptite Cave where you all had to fight A Bunch of Reptites and other Monsters who kept trying to stop you until you had gotten to the head of their Base!

Y/n: Hey! Give me my Key back you Reptile Bastards!

Just then the Queen of the Reptites showed up!

Azala: I am Azala the Queen of the Reptites and you say this A Key? A Key to what exactly?

Azala (Queen of the Reptites)

Y/n: Queen... You're A Woman!?

Azala: Yes, I am! Now what is this Key for?

Y/n: None of your damn business! Now give it back!

Azala: No! You will have to face us first!

Robo: Computing... There is only you.

Azala: Oh really? Come on out!

Just then she summoned A Giant Dragon Like Monster called Nizbill who began trying to slash at all of you!

Y/n: God Bind!!

You then Turned SSJ God before you trapped the Monster in A Red energy field pinning in Place!

Y/n: Guys attack him now!

Ayla: Ayla Attacks! HAAAA!!

Robo: Attacking sequence Now! Rocket Punch!!

Soon you had all Beaten Nizbill and soon the Giant Monster had fallen!

Azala: Agh! Damn you Hairless Apes! Here take the Key!

She then hands you back the Gate key as she ran off!

Azala: The Reptites shall rule the world one day!

Soon you had all returned back to the Village, With the Gate back and Dream stone in your possession!

Ayla: Ayla wishes you can stay Longer, but Ayla understands.

Y/n: Don't worry We'll Probably be Back.

Ayla: (Blushing) Ayla, Hopes so. Ayla Thanks you.