The Story of Glenn!

Soon you had all Gotten Masamune Fixed And Then had decided to Take it to Frog who Must know what this is For, and how to use it. You all ended back up at Frog's Underground bade where he Greeted you.

Frog: Y/n How can I help you?

Y/n: Wield this sword and help us save the world.

Frog: No. I am no Hero.

Marle: Frog we know you can do this!

Lucca: Yeah! You're so strong and awesome!

Frog: I am not. You can stay here for the night. I shall think things Over while you sleep.

Soon you had all fallen asleep and Frog had begun to remember his Past.

Flashback!

There was Once A Knight named by Cyrus and his Squire Glenn, who had Promised the King that they would save the Kingdom, and Cyrus was Given the Hero's Badge to Prove it. Soon then they had Beaten the Frog King Frogificus, and they then challenged the Fiend King Magus!

Cyrus: TODAY YOU SHALL- AAAAAAAAAGH!!

Magus had slashed through his Chest Killing him as Glenn ran towards him!

Glenn: CYRUS!

Magus then Lit Cyrus' Body on fire as he then turned Glenn into A Frog.

Flashback End...

You had all woken up and Frog wielding Masamune walked over.

Frog: I am doing this. I shall be the Hero.

Y/n: Yes! Let's go!

You all then ended up at A Giant Cliff face where the path to Magus' Castle would be and Frog stood there wielding his sword, remembering even more.

Flashback!

Glenn as A Kid was Being Bullied by A Bunch of Boys until Cyrus showed up and shooed them off.

Cyrus: What are doing? You Must learn to defend yourself.

Glenn: I can't... I can't ever hurt someone...

Cyrus: Sometimes A Man needs to do so to protect those he Cares about.

Years Later...

The two were now at A Bridge where Cyrus Looked over the sea before turning to Glenn.

Cyrus: Glenn, I want you to be A Knight.

Glenn: Why?

Cyrus: You are far better at sword fighting than I can ever be. You would make A Great Knight.

Glenn: No, I cannot.

Sometime Later...

Glenn Now Turned Frog was Resting by A River after being defeated and he then Looked down to see the Hero badge floating towards him fron A Nearby river.

Frog: Don't worry Cyrus. I shall be the Knight you wanted me to be.

Flashback End!

Then this Happened...

Y/n: OH WOW! THAT IS SO BADASS! You Remind of Zoro so Much!

Frog: Who is Zoro?

Y/n: A Man who can cut through anything.

Frog: Then I am Proud to be compared to that Man.

Y/n: So, are you ready to bring the fight to Magus?

Frog: Yes, My True Name is Glenn, and I shall no Longer Cower away from danger! From this day On I shall end Magus and avenge My Friend Cyrus!!