Chroma Ruins! / The Legendary Shadow Crystal!

Soon after being Promoted to being A Top Ranger, you had been sent out with Sven to investigate some Leads leading to the Chroma Ruins east of the Base and soon you had both encountered A Major Mining Operation.

Y/n: So, They're Mining Dark Crystals?

Sven: Yes, I Know. But it Looks Like they're all Clearing out.

Y/n: That's Good for us. We can take this place down much easier.

Soon as everyone had Left you had Both then Begun to run into the Mines where you had Both Begun to search for any signs of what Happened here, when suddenly A Spiritomb Appeared!

Y/n: A Spriritomb!?

Spiritomb: RAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Sven: Come on Kid! Time for A Fight!

Y/n: My Kind of Thing! Munchlax Go!

Munchlax: Munch! Munch! Munchlax!

He then infused his Powers into your Stylus as you and Sven sent them both out and then You both begun spinning them around the Spiritomb as it kept trying to send it's head flying out to try and knock them over but you both kept on dodging them and soon the Spiritomb was Pacified!

Y/n: Good! But what else did they Steal?

Sven: Um... Y/n?

Y/n: What is it?

Sven: You May want to see this.

You both then walked over to see A Giant Crater in the ground.

Y/n: I see. They stole one Giant ass Crystal.

Sven: Yep. We need to take some Crystals and take them back to The Ranger Union Immediately.

Y/n: Right, I know. If I know anything about Crystals, then I know they Must be Powering something. Something Huge.

Sven: Yep, That's Bad.

Y/n: I Know.