Y/n Vs Fuu: Eating Contest!

Well, things had Quickly gone to Crap because Mugen ended up down the Anarchist route again and he sold all of your swords to A Contest which Plans on giving them to the Winner.

Meanwhile, you were beating him over the head.

Y/n: IDIOT!! IDIOT!! FUCKING IDIOT!! ARRRRGH!!

Mugen: I SAID I WAS SORRY!

Jin: Geez, that really was stupid. Y/n please stop this now. We can win them Back.

Y/n: Fine. What is the damn Contest anyway?

Mugen: It was An Eating Contest.

Y/n: Really? That? I can win that easily!

Fuu: So, Can I Y/n! I Love to eat!

Y/n: Oh, Me too. I Love A Girl who can eat.

Fuu: (Heart eyes) CHU!

Jin: Fine then you can both Enter. It will dramatically increase our Chances of Winning our weapons Back.

Y/n: Good! If I don't get my damn swords Back Mugen is going to Pay.

Mugen: Hey!

Soon You and Fuu had entered the Contest and you were both seated next to each other as you smiled.

Y/n: May the best Person Win.

Fuu: (Blushing) Agreed.

Just then the Contest had Begun as then everyone had Begun eating Lots of Food starting off with bowls of Ramen with knocked out A Few People but soon it had Led into Dango, Takoyaki, sushi, Onigiri, Fish cakes, crab cakes, Sushimi, and A Bunch of other Food, and everyone had Been Knocked out leaving you and Fuu Left.

Announcer: Isn't this amazing People? We have two people who are Like Black Holes, eating without any reserves, but what is this?

Fuu tried drinking some Miso soup, but she suddenly Just stopped and tried to nurse her aching belly. The Announcer then held up your arm excitingly!

Announcer: AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

He then Gives you the weapons that Mugen had sold as you smiled.

Announcer: So, Sir, I Assume you and your Wife-

Fuu: AAH!

Fuu Just had A shot to the heart she bounced into the Air.

Announcer: ... Must be so Proud of your Victory! Your Wife is Equally amazing at eating and your wife must be A Very Good Wife to keep you well fed, Huh? A Pretty Damn Good Wife, Huh? A Very Wifey Wife.

Every time the Man said Wife Fuu got another shot to the heart.

Y/n: Heh, Thanks sir.

Soon You had walked out of the Place smiling as you had Given everyone their weapons and sold any swords you didn't need because they were too weak.

Fuu: Alright Y/n! That was amazing Meal! That was the First time I ever really felt Full!

She then Just giggles as Mugen and Jin were A little shocked.

Mugen: She really Glutted herself this time Huh?

Jin: Yep. I Know.

Y/n: Awww so Cute!!

You then Began Hugging her Nuzzling your head Nestling it into her now Temporarily Ample Bosom!

Y/n: (Thoughts) I Guess I really am Becoming my mom. 

Fuu: (Blushing) Oh Thank You Y/n-San.

Y/n: I think you would Make an Amazing Wife, and I Would Love to Cook for you all of the time~

Fuu: (Heart Eyes) CHU!!

She then Blushed Bright Pink and Began steaming as she nearly fell on top of you but you caught her.

Y/n: Awww! Too Cute!

Mugen and Jin Just had A Sweat drop when seeing this.