Ken Returns... With Backup!

Soon you had all returned back to the school because you had all learned that Ken was pretty Much getting Primo to serve the People with Food poisoning but thankfully Sanji was able to notice this and got everyone to stop it.

You had all gotten on the roof and saw Ken standing there Just smiling like A Cocky son of A Bitch.

Y/n: KEN YOU BASTARD!

Ken: Oh Really? The Plan didn't work?

Misako: Maybe you shouldn't have picked A School with A Master chef on Board!

Ken: DAMNIT! DAD IS GONNA BE SO MAD!

Marian: So, What's your Plan Now?

Ken: Well, I had realized something.

Math: And That is?

Ken: You have been getting Teenagers to do your Bidding, so I got some of my own.

Kyoko: Ew, Gross.

Provie: Okay, that sounded wrong when you put like that.

Ken: No Matter! Oh Boys!

He then summons A Pair of Twins!

Ken: Meet the Dragon Twins!

The Dragon Twins, Ryuji and Ryuichi (They are A Pair of Korean Twins who are Hired by Ken to fight you guys/ They would either agree, or just fight each other when things go wrong)

Ryuji: Oh, Look at that brother, Some Fools.

Ryuichi: Oh, I see Brother, Some Idiots.

Y/n: Oh God It's Like Scanty and Kneesocks all over again.

Ken: Alright this is Enough! Everyone attack!

Just then A Bunch of Yazuka came on the sides of the Roof as they Began Pulling out Uzi's and The Dragon Twins Pulled out Fire Balls and Shuriken's, while Ken Pulled out some Brass Knuckles.

Y/n: Okay we're doing this the hard way then. I Understand.

Everyone then Began fighting as Punches, Attacks, and even Energy Blasts and Chakra attacks were thrown everywhere, and soon all of the Yakuza was beaten, and The Dragon twins were now fighting each other!

Ryuji: What was that? A Punch or A Tickle?

Ryuichi: Well, what was that? A Kick or A Footsie?

Ryuji: WELL, I'M TELLING MOM!

Ryuichi: WELL, I'M TELLING DAD!

Ken: BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP! I'll deal with him myself! Come on! Come On! Come on!

You then Punched him breaking his Nose!

Ken: AGH! THAT WAS A CHEAP SHOT! A SUCKER PUNCH! DID ANYONE SEE THAT!?

Y/n: Shut up already You Dick! You remind me of-! Wait, what was his name again?

Math: It was... Helmet... Hermit... Helm mop...

Y/n: Oh, right it was Hemleppo. You Know before he Trained under Garp.

Just then Sabuko appeared and landed in front of Ken!

Ken: S-Sis...

She then Puts her Katana to his throat as you all freaked out!

Y/n: SABUKO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Ken: S-Sis do you plan on Killing me?

Sabuko: ............................................. Of course not.

She then Puts her Katana back into its Sheath as she smiled.

Sabuko: Ken I Know Father Might see you as the weak Link in the Family but despite us having no Blood we're still family and we save each other.

Ken: (Tears of Joy) Oh Big Sis!

Sabuko: Y/n?

Y/n: Yes?

Sabuko: Go back to the Tower where you Originally Beat me, Father should be there, but he had Increased his defenses so combine all of the Emblems you had Gained so Far to Unlock it and get inside.

Y/n: Thanks, Sabuko I Knew I Loved you.

Kyoko: So, Lets-

Y/n: No.

Everyone: Huh!?

Y/n: If They're going to mess with my girls, they're going to get my Horns, and It's going to get Personal.