The Princess of the Other Castle!

You had begun to run for the Other Castle where you had begun to try and get entrance into the Blue's Base of operation, but two Guards tried to stop you.

Blue Guards: No!

Y/n: Huh? Why not?

Blue Guard 1: You are simply not allowed.

Blue Guard 2: Filthy red!

Y/n: Huh!? I'm not even wearing Red! You Damn Suck Ups! Now Let me in!

Blue Guard 1: To see the Princess?

Y/n: Yes.

Blue Guards: No! No Entry!

Y/n: (Sigh) You Guys really are Pissing me off. You Know that?

Blue Guards: Yes!

Y/n: (Sigh) God damnit... Alright then! You Leave me no other Offer! I Must pull of my Special Technique.

Blue Guards: Special Technique?

Y/n: Yes, Special Technique! Now Watch this!

You then Teleported out of there.

Blue Guard 2: The Bloody Hell did he go?

Blue Guard 1: I don't even know.

You had Teleported inside of the Castle, and you ran around trying to Find the Room of Princess Muffin top to try and find A Common ground between the two Kingdoms and soon you had Found her Room.

She was Eating a Huge Cake with A Passed-out Baker by the side.

Muffintop: MMM! This is So Good! Thank you so Very Much!

Princess Muffintop (She is the Princess of the Blue Kingdom/ She is also Princess Pudge's best friend and possibly something more/ She Loves cake as Much as her Best Friend, and is almost addicted to it/ She is Just as Kind and Sweet as her/ Also ...

Princess Muffintop (She is the Princess of the Blue Kingdom/ She is also Princess Pudge's best friend and possibly something more/ She Loves cake as Much as her Best Friend, and is almost addicted to it/ She is Just as Kind and Sweet as her/ Also Voiced by Tara Strong

Y/n: Oh, Hello Ma'am

Muffintop: Oh, Are you, my Prince!?

Y/n: Um, maybe. Look I need to talk to you.

Muffintop: Oh Yes, what is it?

Y/n: What I needed to know is that Maybe if your father could help end this war? Because this is so stupid and everything.

Muffintop: Oh, I Agree I wish to see My Best Friend Princess Pudge again, but our fathers won't allow it due to the War. I Miss her so.

Y/n: I see. So, Both Kings are so Stubborn that they Just won't stop, because they both need A Cure to Cursed Cake. I Think my Brain Just Hatched an idea!

You then Teleported out of there as she smiles.

Muffintop: Oh, He's really cute! And Sweet! Almost As sweet as this Cake.

She then Began eating more Cake as she smiled, but deep down she does miss her best Friend to A Great extent. 

Though that shall be Fixed soon.