The Battle of the Bridge! / Masamune!

Soon after ending up in the Modern Era of Truce, you all ended up going through the time Gate again, and then You all ended up going to 400 Years ago only to realize that the King was hit by A Blade and the battle was in A Stalemate at the Bridge between the Island and the southern Island.

That's where you all end up coming in.

Y/n: CHARGE!!

You all ended up charging in and Began Killing A Bunch of Fiends until some Skeletons came out and then A Fat demon walked out!

???: Hahahahaha! You can't beat me! The More Soldiers I Kill the more skeletons I can summon! That's how it works!

Y/n: Who are you, you fat piece of shit?

???: HUH!?!?!? You don't know me!?

Y/n: Nope.

Ozzie: I am Ozzie! One of Lord Magnus' Generals!

Ozzie

Y/n: Boo!

Ozzie: Boo!? You dare Boo Me!?

Lucca: Hey, he's booing you right now.

Marle: Exactly.

Y/n: Booooo!

Ozzie: Fine then! Take my army then! Attack!

The Skeletons then Began charging at all of you, but you came Prepared, and you used Conquerors Haki to Knock them all out!

Ozzie: Huh!? I-Impossible!

Y/n: Wanna try that again?

Ozzie: Damn you! Take this! My Trump Card!

He then fused A Bunch of Skeletons to create on Giant Skeleton!

Ozzie: TAKE THIS!

Y/n: Okay then. Ittoryu: Water Breathing: Climbing Water wheel Lion Song!!

You then Killed the Giant Skeleton as Ozzie Ran off scared!

Ozzie: W-WE'LL BE BACK!

Lucca: Man, what A Baby.

Y/n: Yep. So, we need to head for some Mountains to Obtain a Sword that Only a Hero of A Certain Kind can use that is A Little boy, Huh? That sounds like last Tuesday, Or... I Guess Last Tuesday 400 Years Later... Time Travel in Confusing, Okay?

Marle: Yeah, we know.

You all then began climbing up the Mountain to see A Bunch of Monsters trying to stop as A Little Boy ran off!

Little Boy: RUN AWAY! PLEASE RUN AWAY!

Y/n: God I Hope That's not our hero.

Lucca: Yeah, Let's all Hope so.

Marle: Hey what's, this?

You all ended up in an Underground Base where Frog had Just appeared!

Y/n/Lucca/Marle: Frog!?

Frog: Ah, Y/n My Friend. What do you need?

Y/n: I Need to know something. Can you help us get A Sword Named Masamune?

Frog: I'm sorry But I cannot.

Y/n: Why not?

Frog: I am no Hero. I can never help obtain such A Blade. You can all continue without me.

Y/n: Girls?

Marle: I think it's best for now.

Lucca: I hate to say it but me too.

Y/n: Okay then.

You all then continued on Leaving Frog Behind as you all ended up going through The Mountain fighting even more Monster to see the sword Planted on the ground and two little Kids.

Y/n: Hey, who Are you Kids?

Masa: Oh You Must be the hero! I am Masa!

Mune: and I am Mune!

Marle: Hey You're the sword!

Masamune: Yep! But to prove yourself you Must fight us!

Y/n: Okay Let's do this! 

They both then changed into their True forms as Monsters and they charged at you, but you smiled!

Y/n: Finger Pistol!!

You had easily beaten them both and they smiled!

Masa: Looks like we have to fuse to Get Stronger!

Mune: Exactly!

They both then Fused into A Giant Monster!

Masamune: RAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: Guys time to use some Magic!

Lucca/Marle: Right!

You then Hit Masamune with A Giant electric Attack, as Marle then Froze it in Place, and then Lucca burned it as then it was defeated! Masamune then went back to the sword and got back into it as you then Pulled it out and...

Y/n: HUH!? IT'S ONLY A PIECE OF A SWORD!?

It was A Broken piece of A Sword shattered and unable to be used.

Marle: What does this mean?

Lucca: I think this means we have to find the other Half.

Y/n: God Damnit... So, we have another quest now Huh? Okay that seems as per Usual. Let's go Team!