A Date with Nono!

You waited outside A Restaurant for Nono to arrive because she somehow how Called you up and said she wanted to go on A Date with you which was what you were waiting for, considering how Much Like Ryuko she is.

You were waiting until you heard the Clicking of Feet as you saw Nono walking towards you wearing her common Black Track Suit, Yellow Shirt, and Sneaker Combo, as she walked up to you.

Y/n: Oh, Hey Nono I-

Nono: (Blushing) Let's get this over with.

Y/n: Alright then.

You both walked into the Restaurant which was Actually one of your own Japanese Italian fusion places and you both took A Seat as Alice walked over.

Alice: Oh, Hello Y/n, and this Must be Nono!

Nono Just flipped her off, as you smiled.

Y/n: Um, Just Get us some Siracha Chicken Parm, with Extra Cheese. I'll Take A Sprite and Nono?

Nono: I'll take A Pepsi.

Alice: Got it!

She then left and soon returned with the Food as you then both ate and you both smiled as you knew how good for the food tasted but Nono had no Idea and was stunned for A Moment before she Just continued eating trying not to React to how good it was.

Soon You had to ask the Question.

Y/n: Nono do you Like me?

Nono: (Blushing) N-No! Why would you ask A Question Like that Dipshit?

Y/n: Really? Because I really like you.

Nono: (Blushing) Okay I Like you! Alright is that what you wanted to hear?

Y/n: Yep! You're super Cute for A Demon!

Nono: (Blushing) Shut u- MMPH!

You then Began Kissing her as she was about ready to bonk you over the head again but she Just decided to drop the Fist.

Y/n: Wow! Sweet Momma! That was Nice Huh?

Nono: Yes, I Guess so.

Y/n: You Know I want to hear it.

Nono: Hear what?

Y/n: You Know.

Nono: What?

You then whispered it into her ear as she Blushed again.

Nono: Fine... You're my Little Pogchamp. Now Come here.

You then Hugged her as you smiled.

Y/n: So, what convinced you to do this Date?

Nono then remembered how Gogo wouldn't stop bugging her until she admits her feelings to you, and she got A Little nervous.

Nono: Lets Just say Intuition. Now Get off me!

She then Bonked you on the head as you Just winked and Stuck your Tongue out, Making her rol her eyes.