Swords and Ability Copying!

Soon you had Taught Maya and Aya Armament and Observation Haki as then they had learned bits of Conquers Haki but that will take far too Long so for now that will do!

Aya: Alright Let's Lick Some ass!!

Y/n: It's Kick some Ass, Aya.

Aya: Oh Really? Okay!

Math: And this is your sister huh?

Maya: Yep, and I Love her.

She then Began Hugging Aya into her Boobs as she Began Nuzzling her.

Y/n: Cute!

Soon you had Both ran into the first two of the fighters who are technically the weakest out of the Bunch so this should be easy for the four of you.

Maya: Well, look at what we have here.

Hirohiko: Hey Guys, sorry we have to kill you. Bosses Policy. Sorry not Sorry.

Hirohiko Myouun Kabane (He is the Current head of the Kabane family and is A First year/ He is pretty Much a Sweet guy who will Kill if the orders are given/ His Powers are A Family one where he can summon Blades out of nowhere)

Mitsuiro: Cut the Crap, We're Killing them! No Need to be Nice!

Mitsuiro Tokuan Shojo (She is A member of the Executive Council who pretty Much the Nasty one of the groups balancing out Hirohiko's Niceness/ Her Power is to copy peoples Looks and Powers with no drawbacks but it only ever lasts 3 minutes)

Hirohiko: I'm Just trying to be Nice you, you Killjoy.

Y/n: So theres 4 of us and 2 of them? Each 2 of us Takes One of them?

Maya: Good Idea, we'll Take Hirohiko. We want to test out our new Haki skills.

Aya: Yep!

They both then Pulled out their swords before they coated them in Armament Haki!

Y/n: Good, We'll Take the Cute one with the Scar,

Mitsuiro: S-Shut up Jerk! Take this!

She then copied your looks and Powers as she then went Kaioken X20!

Math: Aw, Crap!

Y/n: Don't worry I can handle this. Hey, have you ever Tried this Cool Technique I Know?

Mitsuiro: What do you mean?

Y/n: It's Easy, just spread your Legs and get Your arms out for an Attack.

Mitsuiro: Hm, okay then.

Mitsuiro then Did so and you then Kicked her between the Legs!

Mitsuiro: AAAAAGH!!

Y/n: Never leave yourself Open. Got this One done!

Maya: Us too!

They both had Broken Hirohiko's swords as he fell to the ground defeated!

Hirohiko: Hey Nice Job! Maybe we should do this again sometime?

Y/n: Whose next up on the Totem Pole?

Maya: Tsutomu and Saga Mask.

Math: Saga Mask Huh? If he's anything like Lao G, then we're in for trouble.