Hot Day, Hot Confessions!

It was now A Hot day in New Tokyo because it was starting to get warmer and it was A Scorcher, so you were sitting around the House Just wearing A Tank top and Basketball shorts, spraying yourself with A Water Bottle.

Y/n: You Know I had survived A World with two suns... And This is Pretty close to that...

Audrey: Ugh, this is so terrible...

Maty: It really is...

Hanyaa: Eh, It isn't exactly that Bad. I've been through worse.

She then remembers when she was A Baby, and she was in A Crib in the deepest Parts of Hell.

Audrey: Okay? Hanyaa do you think you can please try and give us some Cool air?

Hanyaa: Yeah, I can do that.

She then summoned A Small Portal to the Artic which Let the Cold air flow through.

Y/n: Oh Yeah this is Nice...

Audrey: Yeah, Great Job Hanyaa...

Maty: Yep, very Good Job...

Just then A Polar bear Poked its head through the Portal smelling the Fresh meat and began roaring!

Y/n: WHAT THE HELL!?

Audrey: HANYAA CLOSE THE PORTAL! CLOSE THE PORTAL! CLOSE THE DAMN PORTAL!

Hanyaa then closed the Portal keeping the Polar Bear out as she nervously smiled.

Hanyaa: I Guess that didn't work huh?

Audrey: Hanyaa, I hate to say it, but your Powers are pretty much Useless.

Hanyaa then got angry and Unleashed her Inner Demon.

Hanyaa: YOU WILL STILL YOUR DAMN TONGUE MORTAL.

Audrey: I'm Sorry! I'm Sorry I Swear! (Sigh) I Guess I only have one Option now.

Y/n: And that is?

Audrey: To do what I usually do. Get Naked.

Y/n: What?

Audrey then took off her clothes as she pressed her naked body up to you her Huge Boobs close to your Face.

Y/n: (Nosebleed) I... Um... Yeah, I'm not Looking...

Maty and Hanyaa quickly Picked up what was going on and they did the same thing as well getting close to you.

Y/n: (Nosebleed) I... Um...

Hanyaa then began feeling up your Biceps.

Hanyaa: Oh Y/n, You're Muscles are so Strong. Would you ever bear children?

Y/n: W-What?

Hanyaa: You Know we all had Crushes on you for A While now.

Y/n: Yeah?

Hanyaa: (Smirk) Wanna Act on it?

You, Audrey, and Maty all had Deep Crimson Blushes as you had A Massive Nosebleed and Passed out.

Audrey: Oh My God! I'm covered in Blood!

Maty: Well, that was unexpected.

Hanyaa: I'm going to get the reindeer Doctor!

Audrey: Put some Clothes on first!!