Prologue

Shortcuts

Y/N: Your name
Y/L/N: Your last name
Y/M/N: Your middle name
Y/NN/ Your nickname
Y/E/C: Your eye color
Y/S/C: Your skin color
Y/H/C: Your hair color

Btw I'm gonna put multiple choices of clothes/songs because not all of you are white ass crackers like me 😂

Enjoy x

______________________

Y/N's POV

"Oh my fuck." I blurted out as I tried my best not to drop my phone.

"Excuse me?" The man on the phone said and I stuttered horribly as I shook my head.

"No I'm so sorry uh but yes! I'll get my girls and we can totally set something up right?" I smiled as I stood up feeling faint and my mom looked at me with a frown as she watched Wendy Williams.

"Okay great be here tomorrow by eight thirty." The male voice over the phone and I almost yelled out in excitement but I kept it together.

"Yes Mr. Morris we'll be there." I smiled to myself as I looked out the apartment window.

"Great have a good day Y/N." He said through the phone and hung up leaving me standing speechless.

"MOMM!" I screamed and my mom looked at me with a frown.

"Shut your ass up! What?" She frowned and I jumped onto the couch beside her happily.

"A-A oh my god! I'm shaking- A record label just called for the girls and I t-to, to-"

"Speak Y/N." My mom shook her head with a light laugh and I grabbed her hand with a wide smile.

"Ma, Sony Entertainment wants the band to come down to Doug Morris' office and talk about a deal." I spoke shakily as I felt my adrenaline pumping and my mom gasped.

"Y/N oh my gosh!" She smiled and hugged me in an awkward angle while squealing in my ear.

"Okay, okay but I can't get my hopes up I gotta know what they have to say." I smiled and she lightly smacked my arm shaking her head.

"Don't be so negative." She pursed her lips and I couldn't help but hug her again and kiss her cheek.

"Mama if all goes well I'm gonna get us out of this hell hole." I smiled and she chuckled patting my head.