•Chapter 90•

A/N: Btw thank y'all so much for reading this story I finally got to 1 Million views 😭😭😭😭😭 and THIS story is amazing and I'm actually proud of this one so thank you guys ❤️

_

"...Secret keeping, stop the bleeding, lost a little weight because I wasn't eating. All the souls that I can't listen to, to tell the truth.. loving you was young, and wild, and free. Loving you was cool, and hot, and sweet. Loving you was sunshine, safe and sound, a steady place to let down my defenses."

"But loving you had consequences."

I crossed my arms as I glumly looked up at her recording sesh, why she wanna sing all the sad songs now? I sighed deeply as the lights dimmed and I knew that's what Camila liked. It gave her a sense of comfort and it helped her a lot when she was writing. As I listened to the new song she came up with I had a major flashback to when we broke up.

It was just for a few months but it felt like forever and I never truly knew what she went through. All I knew was she wouldn't eat and she had went to the hospital for self inflicted wounds. Hearing her choke up made me just wanna forget everything and hold her. But I couldn't, she was working and she had a deadline.

I slipped my phone out so I wouldn't fucking be an emotional pussy and cry as well. Then I saw the damage,

[Unread]
Karen😡: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!

[Unread]
Rob🙅🏻‍♂️: You done did it now kid... the press are going CRAZY

[Unread]
Rob🙅🏻‍♂️: The meeting is scheduled for tomorrow morning, don't you be late.

[Unread]
Errrror🌪: Y/NN I'm so sorry I didn't handle this. This wasn't your fight to handle. I'll talk to Camila for you. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen that's why I kept it lowkey.

-

@AmernnJoansenn: 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀omg I can't believe she kicked HER ASS LMAOOKSSNJS

@ambrrn: I watched the video and analyzed as much as I could and Y/N is not in the wrong...

@NakedY/N: @ambrnn ???? She literally beat the shit out of her?? Lmao?? What??

@ambrnn: Y/N shouted mid slap "You fucked her over!" UHM!!! LILIANA WAS THE ONE WHO LEAKED THE SONGS!! IT ONLY MAKES SENSE!

@SERENTITTY: Omgggg stop I joined the Serendipity fandom so I could get away from drama 😭😭😭 WHY YALL ACTING WORSE THAN 5H RN???

@AmernnJoansenn: @SERENTITTY

@Camilasdildoeee: Omg so much is happening rn I can't cope, I'm gonna fucking die

@3amY/L/N: Y/Ship/N better be okay and sailing just fine tho... ISTFG!