Epilogue Two

"Mama? Come on mama."

I felt small hands try and pry my eyes open as I groaned tiredly feeling a warm body next to mine.

"I go to school today!" I could hear my five year old daughter happily say as she bounced on my bed.

"Mama, please, get up." She tried to tug the blanket off of me but I gripped it hard so nothing would peek out.

"It's five am- baby you still have four hours to sleep. Let mama sleep."

"But mama- awww!" She huffed out a whine and suddenly she just collapsed in between me and my wife.

"Don't let her peel back this blanket." My wife mumbled tiredly and I groaned when I felt the cold plastic of Adrianna's Paw Patrol backpack on my exposed leg.

"Come on, let's go back to bed." I nudged her but she didn't move and just stayed there with a grunt.

"I wanna stay here though." She cutely mumbled with a sad tone but I just shook my head.

"You can tomorrow." I nudged her back up and she whined again.

"I'll make bacon?" I bribed her with food and she sighed out.

"Fineeee." She slowly started to get up and when she reached the door she threw her backpack to the floor.

I rolled my eyes when she left the room with a small huff and I heard my wife chuckle beside me.

"I don't get why you're laughing, we're the ones who have to deal with the sass for a week. Especially when she's a teenager, oh God when she's a teenager." I pulled my lover closer to me and she then opened her tired green eyes.

"I'm laughing because of that reason. She's so sassy, I love it." Erica giggled and I smiled to myself as I let her nude body mold to mine.

Her almost poppable belly pressing against my own skin as she giggled to herself. My eyes lingering on her as I felt a small kick causing us both to smile. I'd never get tired of that feeling, especially with someone I really fucking loved. This was true love.

"You sure you wanna go back to bed?" She whispered and I hummed with a smirk.

"I am so fucking tired." I whispered but I was still starting to lean over her.

"Mhm, some things never change, huh?" She cackled before letting me kiss her lips as my heart pounded against my chest.

"I mean... a few things changed." I chuckled against her lips and softly pressed my hand against her bare belly.

"And how great it is to be loved by you!" She sang out loudly and laughed deeply when she rolled us over.

She straddled my lap giving me a perfect view of her body and I smiled as my heart never stopped thrashing. She adjusted herself on my lap and grabbed my hands as I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She yawned out as she looked up so I wouldn't get any bad breath sent my way. She then hummed tiredly as she softly bounced, "I'm hungry." She informed me and I looked at her with an adoring smile.

"You still gonna make that bac- what?" She suddenly stopped to ask me and I just giggled as I shook my head.

"Nothing, I'm just... happy." I smiled feeling it reach my eyes and she suddenly bubbled out a giggle.

"You're happy? Bitch, I'm happy!" She slapped my arm and I laughed deeply as she started to get up.

"But let me get up before I pee on you." She grunted as she crawled off of me and her feet hit the floor.

She walked her way to the bathroom and I just rolled over to her side of the bed. I closed my eyes to smell the scent of her shampoo against the pillow. The smell of argan oil still lingering there as I heard footsteps again.