•Chapter 126•

Camila's POV

"Uhm no, we have the Q&A then we'd be getting ready for the show- yeah well I can't be away that long. You're lucky you're getting a show at all- I get it! I get it's my job but I am a mom now I just can't drop everything I have for you, Rob-"

"Man whatever maybe you'd know how it feels if you had a kid." Y/N hung up and I lightly bounced Adrianna on my knees.

"Oh look at that shiner baby." I gasped playfully as her eyes squinted and I saw the small tooth poking out of her lower gum.

She was growing up so fast and the months were going by so much quicker than I ever thought of. I heard my lover pace around the kitchen clad in just a bra and shorts. It was the beginning of summer and baby Adri was already seven months. She giggled before screaming loudly which caused me to cover her mouth out of habit. She giggled deeply as her chubby cheeks looked down at the dog toy she picked up.

I'd have to wash her hands when she'd finally let go of it- I tried to take it away before but she almost threw a hissy fit. I didn't want her screaming at me today so I just let her play with the silicon ball. Y/N was starting to get back in the groove of performing. They did late night tv performances and I think they were talking about touring but Y/N wasn't having it.

I had to keep her in check and say it is what she'd have to do since it was her job. They were gonna release another album soon- by Adrianna's first birthday. She was very anxious about that, she didn't wanna be out of town when something big happens. She wanted to see her first steps or hear her first words. But right now Adrianna was just a screaming, babbling mess who was a damn fast crawler.

She had to be getting into some sort of sport when she grows up because she was too fast for me to keep up. She was like... a little rat. There was a difference between Y/N and I, she thought Adrianna was the most perfect thing in the world and that she couldn't do any wrong. But I knew damn well our kid was gonna be a hell raiser with a big personality. She was so smart already and fuck-

"Ow! Damnit." I hissed and looked down at my baby girl to see her gripping my finger.

One tiny tooth mark on the bottom of my finger and she giggled until her head was swaying back.

"You're an adult in a baby's body I swear to God." I squinted my eyes at her and I couldn't even be mad.

Damn, maybe she truly was perfect.

I held her upright when her head started to outweigh her body and I giggled when she fell back into my arms. I stood up causing her to stare at the side of my face and the ball dropped. I rushed to the sink to clean her hands and Y/N slid her phone across the counter.

After I rinsed her hands she smacked them right on my cheeks causing me to sigh. I closed my eyes as Y/N leaned up from the counter to wrap her arms around us. She let out a deep breath and I could tell she was stressed, "What's happening at the label, honey?" I asked her and she groaned.

"I don't wanna leave my babies." Y/N whined lowly as her lips pressed against my head then Adrianna's hands switched to my cheeks to her neck.

"I wanna just stay here and keep making more." She sighed out as she pecked Adrianna's head.

"Yeah, sure, good luck impregnating your hand then."

Y/N ended up laughing out as she took Adrianna from me and smirked, "You're acting like me now, wow. I know deep down you wanna have a kid again." She poked my side as she pulled me back into her embrace.

I did, I really did but work was building up and Adrianna was enough for me. At least right now she was, she was a handful at times and she needed one hundred percent full attention. In a way- maybe it was me that just wanted her attention. My damn decisions were so flippy floppy.