•Chapter 44•

A/N: okay like I said I'm not that good at writing drama so the drama may not last. Probably a couple or few chapters 🙊 P.S. Uhm I'm doing a small time jump to the VMA's alright? Alrightttt ✌🏼️

Btw that's the other pic of Erica^

Camila's POV

*One month later*

"Come on sweetie you really need to get out of bed this time you need to eat something." Ally rubbed my scalp while I stared blankly at the other wall.

"Don't make me get Dinah to pull you out." She joked with a chuckle but I didn't have the energy to simply move.

"Babe?" She called for me and I sniffled shaking my head.

"I know it's gonna be a hard day but we gotta get ready for the VMA's okay? Please follow through with this, this time." She basically pleaded and kissed my head while I took a small breath so I could keep myself from crying.

"This is where we met." I mumbled very lowly and she sat beside me.

"I know Mila but it's gonna be okay alright? Maybe you can talk to her tonight? Finally."

"She doesn't wanna talk to me. We were supposed to come out today and now I'm here hurting worse than the first day." I sniffled and she laid her head on my back.

"She'll be there tonight that's all I can say Mila. It's been a month of course she'll have to talk to you. No matter what happened she did love you." She tried comforting me and I closed my eyes feeling tears well up.

"Come on Lauren is here." She said talking about our makeup artist and I nodded with a sniffle.

I got up slowly due to my dizziness and she sighed shaking her head, "You need to eat something." Ally said sternly and I shrugged wiping my eyes as she walked me out to the living room.

It was the first time in about a month I actually had gotten up to socialize or anything. I mean obviously I had to pee and eat something but I never talked to anyone. Besides a couple weeks ago when I had a huge breakdown and it caused most of us to cry because I was being depressed and stupid- my opinion.

*Flashback* (Trigger Warning)

"Camz I know you hate me but I need you to eat something okay? For Y-"

"Don't say her name!" I sobbed loudly as I sat on the floor in my room looking down at my arms.

"Ally got you some pizza come on I need you to eat. Please." She sighed worriedly and I watched my tears mix in with the blood that started seeping out from the small cuts.

I have never done this before but I couldn't help it, it was just this urge and I couldn't stop once I tried it. I didn't exactly know why I did it in the first place maybe to replace the pain? But it didn't work nothing worked I tried sleeping and she was still in my dreams. I could close my eyes and I'd immediately see her heart broken face.

I felt so pathetic. I was the one who cheated and fucked shit up but it hurt so badly. It only gotten worse when I decided to finally get on Twitter in hopes that something could cheer me up. But everything within me was completely destroyed once I saw Y/N publicly making out with Kendall Jenner.

You could obviously tell they were drunk but it still fucked with me and I didn't know how to feel. Did I have a right to feel completely broken and angry? I didn't know myself anymore I couldn't talk to my family about her because I'd immediately start crying if I heard her name or anything remotely about her.