•Chapter 110•

A/N: Wattpad needs to step it up and let me add video memes cause a bitch got a WHOLE lot.

AND tbh I thought I would draw it out longer but I'm impatient af.

_

"Just like, nicotine, heroine, morphine-"

"Babe, why you look like a whole dorito?" I snickered as I watched the Never Be The Same official video that came out yesterday.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes and I chuckled as I got up when she walked closer to me.

"You want some food?" Camila asked me as I slipped her coat over her shoulders.

"Oh yeah." I nodded as I kissed her lips before grabbing my hoodie.

"I'm so tired baby, I really need a break-" She stopped herself and groaned out a yawn as she stretched.

Her shirt raised and I lightly grabbed her hips causing her to giggle. She slapped my hands away causing me to laugh and kiss her cheek. Camila then huffed to herself as she pushed me away from her sides.

"Bye guys! I'll see you guys tomorrow!" She smiled at her dancers and took my hand in hers.

"Come on, let's get some food." She mumbled towards me and I snorted playfully.

"Now you wanna hold my hand." I smirked and she let go of my hand before crossing her arms.

"Two can play at that game-"

"Shut up." I laughed wrapping her in my arms and she sighed before kissing my neck.

It was March 9th and she was getting ready for one of her many award show performances. The iHeartRadio awards were tomorrow and she was a performer. She let me waddle us out the heated room and she separated from me when she felt the breeze. I breathed in deeply as she played hot and cold with me causing me to shake my head.

I slipped my hand into hers causing her eyes to glance my way and I bit my lip. California was still a little colder then Miami but I knew damn well New York was the coldest right now. I brought her closer to me and kissed her ear slightly before leading her to my car. Slipping into the Maserati with her and eventually pulling out to drive to a nearby restaurant. Her mom was back at our house, resting from a long plane ride.

Soon enough we were sitting at a table in a restaurant as she tweeted some fans. I ate some breadsticks that were left on the table and she immediately took some. She moaned as the garlic bread melted on her tongue. I awkwardly looked away causing her to giggle before slapping my hand.

"Stop thinking dirty." She licked her lips as she laughed softly.

"What would your mom want?" I asked her as I looked down at the menu.

"Just get her some enchiladas, she'll eat anything." She shrugged as she hastily chewed on the breadsticks.

She then burped and covered her mouth quickly, she slowly put the bread down. She cleared her throat and I looked at her curiously as she sipped on some water.

"You okay?" I asked as I frowned a bit and she nodded waving me away.

"Yeah, I probably just need to eat some real food. Just a little nauseous. I haven't eaten all day." She bit her lip and I grabbed her hand as she drank her water.

"You nervous for the show?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"It's okay if you are, I mean-"

"Of course I am, I always get nervous before these type of things." She quickly cut me off in a snip and I rubbed her hand as I cleared my throat.