•Chapter 138•

A/N: I won't delete it but ew I just... ew btw I DO NOT TAKE SHIT SERIOUSLY GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS PLS some of y'all bitches taking shit like I mean it or sum tf gross

 ew btw I DO NOT TAKE SHIT SERIOUSLY GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS PLS some of y'all bitches taking shit like I mean it or sum tf gross

"Oh... so, I just sit right here?" She asked as she sat down on the chair while Eliot and Tina were smiling.

"Okay, cool." Camila then smiled straight at the camera and I chuckled with the rest of the crew.

"Name?" Eliot gave her the cue and I could see the slight anxiety flare up inside of her.

"My name is Camila Cabello soon to be Cabello-Y/L/N, I'm twenty three and uh well this is our life? I'm really trying not to sound corny here." Camila then laughed out cutely before she covered her mouth.

"How long you've been together?" Tina asked lowly and I stood back with the baby.

"Y/N and I have been together for, well, October would make four years." She answered with a happy smile and I looked at her as my head tilted a bit.

"We've had a few big bumps in our road but we've gotten past it and we're stronger than ever."

"What do you usually do in a day?" Tina asked as she smiled at the fact she was so bubbly.

"Well number one we usually check on Adrianna first. She likes to climb out of her crib whenever she's restless so that's the number one thing we have to do. But other than that after we take care of her and get her ready for the day we head back to the studio to work on some unfinished songs. I always have meetings to catch up on and all the work I've missed since I was pregnant with Nova. It usually gets crammed in one day and then we rest for the next few."

"It gets busy?"

"Oh, definitely, getting an album together and in order takes so much time and effort. It takes a lot more than people actually see or expect. And we're also raising a baby who's grasping onto everything and anything possible. Balancing a career and a new family is actually much more stressful than we expected." She admitted and I figured that this little interview was gonna be apart of the intro and the pilot.

I watched her talk and soon enough it was my turn and I gave my best smile towards the camera. Honestly, it didn't feel as weird as I thought it would be and I leaned back casually against the chair.

"Name, age?

"I'm Y/N Y/L/N-Cabello, I'm twenty two- still fresh don't remind me."

"Occupation?"

"I am the lead guitarist and one of the four lead vocalists of my band Serendipity." I smiled and looked over to see Adrianna wandering towards me.

I looked down at her when she reached my legs and she tugged on my pant leg. Then I smiled widely and picked her up just to plop her down on my lap.

"And this little ball of sunshine is Adrianna Nova Cabello-Y/L/N the only girl in the world that would make me drop anything in life..." I propped her arm up so she could wave to the camera and she giggled.