•Chapter 51•

A/N: Do y'all want any tattoos in the story?

Y/N's POV

"Girls just relax okay? I mean you don't really have to say anything at all. They can obviously tell if you're feeling uncomfortable so just pass it by if it comes up." Rob tried soothing us down mostly Natalie but still tried over all.

"No." Erica shook her head and I agreed with her.

"I mean it came up so let's just pass it by, by explaining because if we just leave it the way it is it's just gonna cause problems and assumptions later on." Erica sighed nervously and I nodded in agreement as we all stood inside our dressing room for a YouTube interview.

"You do whatever you want okay? This is your story not ours." Our publicist Karen said as she checked her headset and Amber smiled at her.

"See! Man you're so under appreciated." Amber praised Karen and the blonde blushed with a smile.

"I mean well.." Karen flattered herself as she waved us off causing us to chuckle.

"Good luck girls and no matter what you make me proud." Rob said and we awed as he brought us into a group hug.

"Okay you're on in five minutes so go get comfortable out there." Rob mumbled against Natalie's head before we all separated and he tightened his tie.

"We got your back if anything happens." He smiled his pearly whites and Erica chuckled.

"You worry more than Nat." Erica giggled and he shrugged with a small smile while Natalie rolled her eyes.

"Come on girls." Karen said tapping her watch and we walked out of the door and down the hall.

We walked into a quiet spacious room that practically looked like a mini hotel lobby and we sat down in the chairs that were set up. We looked around seeing a few crew guys in the room along with some basic equipment.

"Hey! It's so nice to meet you four." The Swedish man Erik said shaking our hands and we smiled softly up at him.

"So before we get started I just wanna let you girls know you're free to pass up on a question anytime. I mean you know how these fans can be with their tweets and questions." He laughed loudly causing me to chuckle lowly as Amber gave him a weird look.

"Thanks Erik." Natalie smiled up at him giggling and he sat down while the tech guys came up to us making sure our microphones were working.

"Erik like Eric-a? Yeah?" The bald man smiled and Erica laughed shaking her head which made me smile at her awkwardness.

"Alright start the camera." He sat back in his chair across from us as he pulled down his red polo.

"It's started already." A young man with glasses said as he sat behind the camera and the bald burly man looked up at him with raised eyebrows.

"Really it already started?" He asked quietly and we laughed lowly before he started cackling.

"Oh wow! Totally gotta edit that out." He chuckled as he held the light blue cards of questions and topics in his hands.

"Well hey guys it's Erik here with four special ladies who actually stopped by from their world tour. I mean it's pretty Controversial if you tell me." He winked playfully at the camera as he said his pun about our album name.

"So say hello Serendipity." He smiled and we held our microphones as we spoke in unison.

"Hey." We said in unison but was too soft considering the elephant in the room.