•Chapter 99•

A/N: SOOOOOO GUYS! There's smut in this chapter... and there's a surprise.. one of my best friends Mia is down and she wants anal so and I just said wth 💀

WARNING!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE BOOTIES GETTING POKED BY BIG FAKE DICKS THEN YOU CAN SKIP

WARNING!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE BOOTIES GETTING POKED BY BIG FAKE DICKS THEN YOU CAN SKIP. I will let y'all know when it starts and ends.

But Ima do a small time jump too my bad babies 🙃 enjoy tho x

_

*Two Months later- February 17th*

"BABEEEE!" I heard Camila scream out for me and I groaned from my position on the couch.

"What?!" I yelled back and she stayed silent causing me to shake my head.

"No, I am not doing this." I mumbled into the headset and I heard Daniel laugh.

"BABE!" She screamed again and I huffed.

"What?!" I yelled back with more of a gruff and she shouted back.

"TODAY IS THE DAY!" She screamed from upstairs and I frowned in confusion.

"What?" I mumbled to myself and lost concentration as I focused on a random cuntbag shooting at me.

"Oh my g-"

"Take that bitch hoe." I heard Amber's voice and I clenched my jaw.

"What are you even doing in this lobby you asshole?!" I huffed as I ran to my vehicle before she could find me on the GTA map.

"I see your stupid red psycho ass-"

"Baby! You're not listening." I suddenly heard Camila whine and I turned my head.

"Babe.. it's my day off-"

"I don't care, Love Incredible is gonna drop and you don't care." She frowned at me and I groaned when I heard Amber screech and blow me up.

"Cami, don't say that, of course I care. Come here, babe." I sighed and pulled her on top of me as I set the PlayStation 4 control down.

A/N: PS4 is better than Xbox fight me

"I love you, just give me an hour and I'll be all yours and we all will head down with your mom to celebrate-"

"You've literally been playing for five hours." She deadpanned and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"And? You've been sleeping all this time." I shot back and she glared at me.

"I'm actually sleeping for once so be nice-"

"You be nice, I wanna kill Amber." I whined and she grabbed my face before kissing my lips.

"Don't stay on too long or you won't get any." She stared me in my eyes as she playfully but harshly gripped my face.