•Chapter 84•

A/N: Btw the drama isn't gonna be big like the other times it's gonna be fairly small.. I think. Enjoy tho x

_

"It's you babe." Camila softly sang into my ear cutely causing me to smile.

"And I'm a sucker for the way that you move babe." I let out a small laugh as I ever so softly gripped her sides.

"I love you." She whispered nudging my nose with hers.

I stared into dark brown chocolate pools and sighed feeling extremely light and happy. The tightness of the bunk enclosing us and I nudged my head up. I kissed her plump lips and smiled to myself feeling them pucker against mine. I chuckled lowly as I fully wrapped my arms around her waist and embraced the feeling of her warmth. She giggled and let my lips kiss up to her ear as I smiled due to the feelings I experienced with her.

"You're my girlfriend." I cutely pointed out and she smiled down at me with that cute laugh.

"I am." She chuckled and I raised my eyebrows playfully while I stared into her beautiful brown eyes.

"You okay?" She giggled and I nodded as overlooked her features.

"Oh yeah, definitely." I smiled and she gave me a confused frown before laughing.

She shoved her face into my neck and let her body mold to mine while I held her securely. I closed my eyes with a soft smile and felt her breathe against my neck. She left small kisses against the skin and I innocently rubbed my thumb over the exposed skin by her hips. I then felt her breathe in deeply before playfully nipping my ear.

"Ahg!" I made a weird noise causing her to burst in laughter for some reason.

"Shut up!" I heard Dinah yell and I chuckled as Camila weirdly licked my neck.

"Dinah!" I yelled back and Camila nuzzled her head into my chest as she tried to tighten her arms around me.

"Come j-" I was cut off when the curtain was suddenly ripped open.

I laughed at her angry face and Camila's brown eyes shined when the light creeped in.

"Join us." I smiled and she looked where my hands were placed.

"Too close for my liking, I have Mani." She shook her head and I smirked to myself.

"MANI!" Camila and I yelled causing her head to pop down from the bunk above.

"Stop yelling, damn." She huffed and I smiled up at her.

"What are y'all doing anyway?" Dinah rolled her eyes as she got into the bunk below us.

"Nothing-"

"Enjoying and embracing our love with each other." Camila gave out an extra ass answer and gave them a super smirk.

"Get married already." Normani popped back into her bunk and I smiled.

"I'm working on it." I rolled my eyes and Camila leaned up as she subconsciously smiled down at me.

"Really?" She cooed and I let out an affectious chuckle.

"Yeah." I shrugged with another small roll of my eyes.

"Aw." She kissed my nose and Dinah squinted her eyes at us.

"Did you like catch a contact high from Lauren? You two are being extra weird right now." Dinah said before standing up and snatching a bag of chips.

"Bitch!" Normani smacked her lips and Dinah giggled evilly.

"No, I'm just tired and she's just-"