•Chapter 81•

A/N: NEXT chapter I'm doing a smallllllll time jump 👀 enjoy tho x

_

"I don't wanna go." Camila tiredly whined as I dragged her into the car.

"I know baby, I don't want you to go either. But... I'll be joining you soon." I smirked as I got into the drivers side of the heated car.

"Mhm, I can't wait. I'm gonna be so sad." She pouted and I leaned over kissing her lips.

"Don't be, we've been separated longer than that, babe." I clicked my seatbelt on and started to drive slowly out of the gate.

"I know but I don't wanna be anymore." She pouted and I heard Lexa whine in the backseat.

"It's gonna be fine, it's okay." I smiled at my girlfriend as she held onto my arm in the passenger seat.

"They're so stupid..we should've started in Canada and made our way down. But no, no one listens to the artist." Camila rolled her eyes tiredly and I rubbed the back of her hand.

"Then after Tacoma, we'll go to Portland then Sacramento then Los Angeles. It would make sense to start in Vancouver, you know?" She suggested and I nodded as I focused on driving to our destination.

"Then I literally have to wait almost two months just to see you again when we leave Los Angeles again. It's just ugh- bullshit." She groaned and I smiled lightly to myself.

"Babe, trust me it's gonna be like you never left, alright? Now relax Lexa can sense your anxiety." I rubbed her hand and she brought it up to her lips.

"I love you, you know that?" She whispered and I glanced at her with a playful smirk.

"Uhh I don't think so?" I hummed playfully causing her to lean up.

"Oh you don't?" She hissed playfully and I silently chuckled.

Then all of a sudden she clicked off her seatbelt and threw herself over kissing my cheek quickly. She cradled my head as she attacked the side of my face with kisses.

"Cami!" I laughed contagiously as I carefully drove down the street.

"Do you know yet?!" She grumbled and ended up laughing against my temple.

"Yes! Yes, I do. I'm driving you crazy ass." I yelled out with a laugh causing her to giggle.

"I do love you." She whispered and I smiled up at her.

"And I love you more, pretty." I briefly kissed her lips and she smiled sitting back in her seat.

Driving to LAX which was quite a distance from our home and she inevitably fell asleep. But when we arrived our set up bodyguards were already outside waiting. Flashes went off and fans yelled for us while I lightly shook Camila awake. She groaned and sighed looking out the window dreading the moment she had to get out.

"At least it's warm outside?" I pointed out with a smile and she sighed.

"Come on." She mumbled as she slipped her sunglasses on and I kissed her cheek before I got out of the vehicle.