•Chapter 21•

A/N: Big ass time jump 🙊

*Five months later (April)*

"Baby?" I heard Camila call out as I held the phone to my ear.

"Hmm?" I yawned as I felt myself slipping off the leather office chair in the recording studio.

"You're obviously not fully up never mind." Camila chuckled to herself and I sat up in the chair sighing tiredly.

"No I'm up you good babe?" I yawned once again as I blinked tiredly at the empty sound booth in front of me.

"Go to sleep Y/NN I'll be there when you wake up." She spoke and I didn't know what it was her voice was so soothing and I was falling more in love with her.

"I'm fine I'm just you know? Chillin' in the studio." I sighed tiredly with a lazy smile and I messed with a couple buttons.

"The studio? The one by the beach or in the record company?" She asked and I yawned before looking at my Rolex watch.

"Damn it's already three in the morning? Jesus Christ-" I cleared my throat before looking at my phone as she giggled.

"Oh uh I'm at my studio by the beach." I answered her and I could hear her hum causing me to smile and stand up with a stretch.

"It's kinda crazy to think how you started your career a year ago and you're making so much money." Camila giggled and I shrugged to myself as I sat myself down on the couch.

"Eh it's not like I'm a millionaire.." I spoke with another yawn, "Not yet anyways." I smirked.

"Mm my baby being a millionaire and taking care of shit." Camila commented causing the both of us to chuckle dearly.

"Where are you exactly? I heard the band finished the European leg of the tour like a week ago?" I asked itching my head as I kicked off my sneakers.

"We went back home for a short break we're coming back to L.A. in the morning though for another break. I told you this babe." Camila giggled and I smiled to myself feeling my heart flutter once again.

"Then again you were falling asleep again. Tell me babe? Why are you so tired?" She chuckled and I shrugged even though she couldn't see me.

"I don't know I've been up recording more music...the girls actually like a few songs that I wrote." I smiled to myself as I laid against the leather couch.

"Don't they love all of the songs you make?"

"Not all trust me but lately the more I write of you the more they approve." I paused and continued, "So do the producers."

"You're crazy Y/L/N."

"Crazy for you." I commented with a slick smile causing her to laugh wholeheartedly.

"Well I want you to get the rest you oh so desperately need because well I'll see you in about five hours alright?" She stated more than asked and I could practically see the smile on her face.

"Okay, okay I'm actually really tired but when you get here I wanna show you the song I made." I chuckled before yawning once more and she giggled through the phone.

"Maybe that will wait because baby guess what?" She asked in a whisper and I chuckled closing my eyes due to the pleasant sound of her voice.

"Hm?" I smiled as I felt my heart beat out of control.

"We're going to Coachella and I wanna be with you." She stated and I opened my eyes before letting out an abrupt surprised laugh.

"Really?" I smiled widely and looked around the room.