•Chapter 102•

A/N: No one really reads these but just another warning that there's gonna be more time jumps like I said before. Just a reminder! Enjoy x

_

"So I saw Ryan Tedder was in the studio with you.. how has that been?" The interviewer asked Camila as I listened from the back with Sinu.

"It was so cool, he's amazing at what he does. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to work with him." Camila gushed and I smiled to myself while I took a cup of water from the table.

"Everyone's been just so hyped up about your solo career and when's the album coming out. You have a lot of talk going on, how do you handle stuff like that?"

"Uhmm well I have a great team behind me and they help me through a lot. My mom is always around- so is my girlfriend and yeah. My fans keep me going and I love them so, so much. If it weren't for them or anyone here I'd probably be back in Miami." She tried answering and then she got sidetracked as usual.

"I was actually ready for everything to go down the drain and was looking into colleges in Florida. I don't know, I always have to make myself see the bad so I can prove myself wrong, I guess, you know what I mean?" She laughed into the mic causing my heart to flutter.

"Like my girlfriend and I will be in bed and I'll start over thinking then she'll just say, "Oh God, Bello you'll be fine. You're one of a kind-" so that kinda stuff always gets me going. She's really great at calming me down." She mimicked my voice and I laughed.

"I don't sound like that." I crossed my arms causing Sinu to giggle as she stood next to me.

"Ahh speaking of the girlfriend.. you two collaborating yet?" The man wiggles his eyebrows and I smirked to myself.

"We've been collaborating for a longgg time mister." I spoke to myself and suddenly I felt Sinu hit my arm.

"Ew!" She hissed and I laughed before holding my arm.

"Oh uh well Y/NN and I mess around in the studio together but I don't think so. Maybe in the future but, yeah, we both have visions of what the album will be like already." She shrugged and I sat down before Sinu could punch me again.

"Shh you'll be a grandma soon enough-" I laughed deeply when she cut me off with another smack.

"That's understandable, she's very protective over you isn't she? I've seen those raging Twitter fights." He laughed causing Camila to get a bit tense.

"Oh yeah, definitely. She is super protective and it's not overbearing at all but sometimes I'm like, nooo don't say anything else. But I'm her girl so it's understandable to get upset easily."

"You know what they say, haters gonna hate." She ended up laughing after making a goofy face.

I chuckled to myself as I watched the interview, "Haters are always gonna hate." He laughed with her and she giggled.

"Oh!" She gasped lowly and moved her mouth closer to the mic.

"Serendipity's single Mine drops on Friday." She whispered soothingly into the mic causing me to laugh.

"Shameless promo, cause I love them." She whispered again causing them to chuckle.

"What's it called? Mine?" He asked and she hummed out a yes.

"Hm wonder what's that about. I think I've seen the cover for the single too." He chuckled and Camila's cheeks tinted pinkish.

"It's probably about the girl's partners and stuff... well most of their partners-"