•Chapter 30•

A/N: HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A MIN SO YALL GET Something special *sips coffee cause I hate tea* 😏

Camila's POV

"Okay but like what do I wear? I have no idea where we're going." I giggled as Y/N played with my hands and she pulled me into her fit body.

"You can wear whatever you want. Wear sweats, a dress for all I care I want you to feel good about yourself baby." She giggled against my jawline and I smiled while my heart swelled at her cuteness.

"You fucking cutie." I commented squishing her cheeks together and kissing her squished lips.

She tapped my butt before grabbing it causing me to giggle against her lips and wrap my arms around her neck. She smiled before playfully biting my bottom lip and walked us to her chair.

"Stop ittt." Normani and Erica whined before digging their hands into their Cheeto bag.

"Hush." Y/N chuckled separating from me and I softly rested my hand on the side of her neck before softly kissing her plump lips again.

How could someone make me so happy?

"Come on I'll drop you off at your parents and we'll hit the road after you get dressed in whatever you wanna wear." Y/N said and I looked her up and down then tugged on her shirt.

"Are you gonna wear what you're in?" I asked with a small smile and she nodded with a chuckle.

"Yeah I'm comfortable." She winked and I smiled looking down at my joggers and Y/N's high school's physical education T-shirt.

"I'm ready." I smiled up at her hoping to God she could just feel the love I had for her.

She kissed my forehead softly and it may have been a small gesture but forehead kisses were so important. I felt my heart melt as she grabbed my hand and I looked up at her as she looked at the girls playing Gold Fish on the floor.

"Well I'll probably see you guys tomorrow." Y/N smiled and they looked up at us with either a smile, smirk, or a frown.

"See you later lovebirds." Ally smiled and waved causing us to wave back while Y/NN opened the door.

"Use protection!" Amber and Dinah yelled in unison and Y/N quickly closed the door.

"Don't worry her pull out game strong." I heard Erica through the door and I looked at Y/N.

"You would know." Amber giggled along with the girls and I interlocked my fingers with Y/N.

"So where are we going?" I asked excitedly and she giggled.

"Calm down Dora-" She was cut off when I lightly slapped her abdomen and she laughed.

"You'll see babe." She shrugged and I groaned like a kid before tugging her arm.

"Come on." She giggled hurrying her pace and I happily followed her.

It was around six o'clock and the sun was starting to go down which basically made her go into ninja mode. I giggled as she playfully put her sweatshirt over my head and picked me up. She ran to her car as I laughed at her antics, she giggled kissing my exposed jaw before setting me in her car.

I took the sweater off my head and fixed my hair as best as I could while I laughed. She giggled holding my hand and backing out of the parking space then that's when I saw a flash go off. I looked down at my lap ignoring the few paparazzi that were outside.

Y/N waved the paparazzi off with a small chuckle and drove off down the busy street. She clicked on the radio while I looked down at my phone,

@camilacabllo97: DATEEE NIGHT *dabs uncontrollably*