•Chapter 150•

My heart pounding in my ears, my lungs trying to grasp out for any piece of oxygen they needed, my body shaking with anger and adrenaline. My footsteps clicking and echoing throughout the hospital. Ignoring the nurses and doctors telling to stop running or I needed to slow down. No, I needed to be here. I needed to be with my wife while I was trying to run from that anger that was gnawing at me.

The anger my old self never got over and when I turned the corner to see my closest friends. Erica stood up with a small smile but it quickly dropped when I stopped right in front of her.

"Uh you okay bubs-"

"Why the fuck would you do that?!" I spat and she quickly frowned as Nat and Amber slowly stood up.

"Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you some more. I can't fucking believe you. Why did you do it? Why?!" I pushed her back and she put her hand up to stop me from pushing her again.

"Push me again and I will slap the shit out of your mouth. What the fuck are you talking about?" She gave me a deep scowl and I couldn't even think of the words I wanted to say to her.

"Ry-Ryan." I stumbled out and there was a certain look in her eyes that turned.

I didn't know wether to just scream from anger or cry because the amount of loss I was carrying was overbearing.

"Get out. Go away." I ended up saying conflicted as I looked her in her eyes and the look she gave me hurt me to the very core.

"I don't want you around right now." I firmly spoke as I stood tall and she scoffed lightly before backing up.

"Fine, for whatever damn reason your bipolar ass wants to make up now." She then grabbed her clutch purse and started to walk past me causing me to clench my jaw.

I turned around after her as I was fighting myself a bigger battle anyone here would ever understand. I wanted to apologize and hold her as she explained to me why she did it. But I wanted to fucking slap some sense into her all the while I wanted everything to just stop. Did I wanna go back in time? Would I wanna fix what happened?

Or did I wanna go into that room and forget about everyone? Of course, I'd choose the latter without second thought. But if I did sit down to think. Would it tear me up inside?

Amber grabbed my arm, "Hey, you have a wife... go into that room and support her. Whatever happened, it's in the past now. The past is the past and it's going to stay that way. Get over it." She hissed lowly and I looked her dead in the eyes as well.

"You knew." I whispered and she gave me a confused look.

"What the hell are you really talking about?"

"You knew she never cheated on me and decided to let her do all of this shit?! Fuck you, man." I was speaking out of my ass and I snatched my arm away from her hold.

"Wait, hold the fuck up, she did what now?!" Amber suddenly yelled and looked back down the hall where Erica was turning.

"You know what? Keep being a little bitch about everything let's see how everything lasts for you, Y/N." She rolled her eyes and looked down into her purse, "Now let me go talk to that dumbass trick." Amber insulted both of us at the same time and grabbed Natalie's hand.

"Let's go-"

"But I wanted to be here for the baby." She pouted and I ignored the lingering stares of the other important guests.

"We'll be back, damnit!" Amber hissed and they rounded the corner as well while I tried to calm myself.

"Uhm wait." Dion and Daniel started to speak up when I went to open the door.