•Chapter 145•

"Please don't." I begged as I saw all the suitcases.

"I'm sorry, I said I'd try but this is too much! Y/N, I can't do this anymore."

"You disappoint everyone, I need someone real, I need someone who's not so damn insecure."

"Camila, no! Wait!" I was running down the hall but suddenly it became longer and longer.

"I'm sorry, I'm leaving you."

"Goodbye, Y/N, I wish you well."

"CAMILA!" I screamed as I dropped to the floor when she grabbed Adrianna and walked out the door.

When my knees hit the floor I screamed loudly out of agony and pain. But suddenly felt so empty and felt nothing but heart ache, "Said you'd never let go." I whispered and suddenly hit the floor.

/

I gasped violently for air as I shot up from my sleep and I breathed deeply and heavily. Camila jumped with me from the sudden movement and I held my throat. I buried my head into my hands and tried my hardest to get the air back into my lungs.

"Hm, you okay, honey?" She whispered tiredly as she grabbed my arm and I just shook my head.

My fingernails scraping the top of my head as I tried to calm my erratically beating heart. I felt tears against my cheeks without knowing and she swerved her head to look at me. Her tired eyes showing nothing but worry and I shook my head.

"Hey, you okay?" She whispered again but I sniffled deeply.

"Come here." She wrapped her arm around me the best she could and laid us back down.

I looked over to see out our window to see that night fell and I was so fucking hurt. Camila tiredly blinked at me as she laid us down and pressed her stomach to my side.

"You wanna talk about it?" She whispered as she rubbed my tummy.

I then closed my eyes still feeling that ache and still feeling how hard my heart was thumping.

"You... left me." I mumbled quietly and she looked up at me.

"Don't let me feel that, I'll do anything." I added as I looked up at the ceiling and she grabbed my hand.

She softly pressed it against her belly and kissed my shoulder with a small smile.

"You feel that?" She looked me in the eyes through the darkness.

"She's awake." I felt the little baby foot flutter against Camila's stomach.

"She's definitely a little night owl." She informed me and I started to forget about the nightmare, "And you know what?"

"What?"

"She gets so calm when you start to speak, it's as if you put her in a trance. She loves everything that you listen to and whatever you feed me she absolutely will not kick. Which is why I let you pick out what you want to eat because she agrees with everything you do and she's not even in you." She huffed causing me to smile a bit and I felt another kick.

"It's kinda annoying because she was supposed to my little mommy's girl. But I can already tell she's gonna be clinging to you like Velcro."

"Larissa Luna." Camila mumbled and I smirked to myself.

"You like that name don't you?" I chuckled and she nodded with a small giggle.

"Sorta kinda." She smirked and it got a bit silent as we laid in bed.

I looked back up at the ceiling and she rubbed my abdomen, "You sure you're okay?" She whispered and I nodded to myself.

"Yeah, it was just weird." I softly spoke up and she leaned up to press her lips against my jaw.