•Chapter 15•

Y/N's POV

"Hey." I heard someone whisper in my ear and I grunted in my sleep.

"Baby." Camila whispered again and I smelt a strong scent of food.

"Hm?" I cuddling into the pillow and I felt her trail her hands up my back before wrapping her arms around my waist as her head rested on my shoulder blades.

"Babyy get up." She said softly and I kept my eyes closed.

"Uh uhn." I shook my head and she laughed lightly.

"I made pancakes." She whispered and I opened one eye causing her to giggle deeply.

"You did?" I asked and she laughed against my back and nodded lifting her head up.

"Yeah come on." She giggled kissing my ear and cheek as she got up.

I groaned turning onto my back before taking notice of the TV on and Sofia watching Girl Meets World as she ate some pancakes at the foot of the bed. I yawned sitting up slightly and I watched Sofia giggle at the show. I rubbed my eyes tiredly before having a weight fall onto me and I saw Camila straddle my lap with a plate of pancakes.

"Ooh." I rasped out and she giggled putting the fork to my lips.

"Mhm so good." I mumbled as I chewed on her food and she smiled kissing my lips quickly.

"Thanks babe." She smiled moving onto her back next to me.

"Where's your mom?" I asked her and she played with the hem of my shirt as she watched the show with her sister.

"She went to the casino downstairs with Clara." She answered causing me to giggle lightly.

"What?" She smiled up at me,

"Nothing I just don't see your mom as the gambling type." I shrugged as I ate the pancakes and she nodded running her hand across my back.

"She really isn't but it's something to do in this hotel I guess." She shrugged and I nodded understandingly as I ate.

"How'd you sleep beautiful?" I asked and she smiled leaning into me as she playfully bit my hip.

"Good." She hummed into my side and I giggled.

"Don't lie to me I know you barely sleep." I said and she nodded wrapping an arm around me as best as she could.

"I did sleep; I sleep longer when you're with me." She said and I smiled to myself before squinting my eyes at her.

"I'm gonna take you to the doctor and get you checked out." I half jokingly said and she bit her lip.

"You can check me out." She smirked and I wiggled my eyebrows causing both of us to laugh.

"Hey Mila?" Sofia said and she hummed with a smile as she adverted her attention towards Sofia.

"Do you think they're gonna end up together?" She asked pointing to Sabrina and Rowan making me chuckle.

"Shit I hope so-" I got cut off by Camila lightly slapping my arm.

"Sorry. Shoot I hope so." I corrected myself and Camila chuckled cuddling into my side.

Finishing the last piece of my pancake I got up picking up Sofia's empty plate also.

"Disney needs to switch some things up!" Sofia threw her hands up causing me to laugh while Camila ran her fingers through her hair.

Camila stood up and walked into the kitchen area with me as I washed the plates. She wrapped her arms around me again and rested her head on my back.