Epilogue Three

"Y/N... I can't keep doing this." I heard my ex girlfriend whisper into my ear and I just shook my head.

"We're not doing anything." I clenched my jaw as I slipped my shoes back on.

"Bubs, don't act like we haven't been together for the past two months." Erica sighed as she leaned up on her elbows.

"You're the one who said I should wait which I really don't understand. You said you loved me and wanted to be with me. You're the one who said all this shit, if you can't keep doing us completely then just say so."

"Y/N. You just went through a divorce. You need time by yourself... to figure things out, baby." Erica stood up to follow me but I looked at her nude body with a deep breath.

"No, it isn't fair. I know what I want and you're pushing me away again." I mumbled and I stepped closer to her as I slid my phone back into my pocket.

"And I want you." I whispered softly as I caressed her cheek which she was definitely into.

That was until she closed those green eyes, hiding behind her eyelids and shook her head when my lips grazed hers. She wet her lips as she stayed put and I brought her closer to give her a gentle kiss. Slow and beautiful. Just how I wanted it to be, I just wanted her back now.

As the almost euphoric tension built up I could practically feel my body start to heat up. Her mouth left mine and trailed a line down my body while I let her strip me again. Her kisses slow and sweet as I could basically hear the argument she was having inside of her head. She looked back up at me when she sat down on her bed and unbuttoned my jeans.

"I'm taking a break from you after this. I can't do this anymore, Y/N. You need to learn by yourself." She informed me and I nodded as I trailed my thumb across her jawline.

"Fine, but when I can't be yours again then that's on you." I whispered back hoping she'd change her mind.

But she never did and I let her have her way with me for the last time. My eyes closing and letting the night take us away.

_

"What are you doing here?" I spoke with tears in my eyes as I opened my door to the person I've shared a life with since I was eighteen.

"Y/N." She sniffled deeply causing me to go close my door but she quickly blocked it.

"Y/N please just wait!" Camila cried out heavily and due to my own double aching heart I opened the door.

I had two lovers in my life that I desperately wanted but couldn't have because of one situation that wasn't my fault. I hated them. I hated to love them. But damn I loved them so much.

"What?!" I yelled through my tears and she pushed past me into my house.

"Camila, what?! I will fucking call the cops I swear-"

"You're gonna send me to jail? Shut up and just talk to me! Adrianna misses you! She hasn't seen you in two days!" She yelled at me in the safety of my own home with tears in her eyes.

At that I calmed down a bit and looked at my hands, "I'm- I'm sorry, I'm just trying to make sense of it all and-"

"You're not the only one, Y/N! I've spent five years of my life with you." She spat which caused me to instantly get pissed off again.

"Yeah! Well, you're the one who ruined it for a disappointment!" I yelled at her loudly as I put my beer down.

"You fucked that dumb pussy bitch and you got pregnant! With his fucking baby! You're the fucking spawn of satan!" I yelled at her and she stepped up to me with a harsh glare in my eyes.