•Chapter 85•

A/N: IM EXPOSING KIAH CAUSE IT WAS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST SHITS I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE AKJSSJJS SO!!!

DANA THE MANAGER (aka Vivian's GF) FROM ENVY...

IS ACTUALLY OLIVIA O'BRIEN'S (VIVIAN) REAL LIFE COUSIN LMFAAAOOOOOOKKKKK😭😭😂😂😂💀💀💀

"Oh fuckkkk! I ALREADY PUT THE CHAPTER UP!" - Kiah the clueless queen 😭😭😭

Enjoy tho 💀💀💀 x

_

"But oh my god ughhh!" Camila then frustratedly whined as her foot stomped.

I turned my head towards her with a certain look and she huffed with a frown.

"You serious right now?" I clenched my jaw and she let out another small breathy whine.

"I don't even know how to explain! It's like she's ruining everything-"

"Babe, it was leaked she didn't purposely put out the song." I shook my head and hovered over the sink as I brushed my teeth.

"You sure? Has she even spoken to you about it?"

"Why would she have to? It's her choice to keep it in. I'm happy living my own life." I shook my head not wanting to argue over something I had no control over.

"I-I can't I'm so-"

"Shook." Dinah sang as she passed the little bathroom and Camila rolled her eyes.

"Shut up Dinah."

I chuckled before spitting into the sink and turning to my worried girlfriend. She crossed her arms and I looked her over admiring the outfit she was wearing. She stared into my eyes blankly and she groaned causing me to laugh softly.

"Can't you do something-"

I cut her off as I got on my one knee while I grabbed her hands, "What're you doing?" She deadpanned and I chuckled.

"Marry me? Will you marry me? Right now?" I playfully spoke as her eyes shot right through mine.

"Do you wanna go make a baby in the back?" I suggested and her lips quirked up before she pushed me away while I started to laugh.

I stood up and wrapped my arm around her shoulders pulling her into me. I laughed into her ear as her arms wrapped around me loosely.

"I know you want a baby." I giggled and she sighed against my chest.

"But..." I looked down at her as she rested my back against the bus wall.

"Do you want an album or a baby?" I asked with a small chuckle and she looked up at me with a sigh.

"Whatever." She untangled from me and I laughed after her.

I lightly ran after her and picked her up from behind, "Don't you walk away from me!" I grumbled causing her to let out that gorgeous ass laugh.